Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Hmm. I don't remember changing the thread title. A mod changed it?
    Edit: Fixed it again. If the mods are changing stuff, I wish they'd at least notify us. Or sticky guides.

I get the feeling that a huge chunk of the EN players on PSO2 do not actively research information.
    At the very least, they don't seem to visit the guides section here. Nor the JP swiki.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 9, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

If you have a near expiring booster and don't feel like burning a second, you may want desert the Eloser run if some genius spam shock on elder or wb on body core instead of arms

99% of the times they will mirage loser at beginning or shot wb on unopened arm and chest core during first arm break

For Dark Falz Loser, when is the best time to dodge during time freeze? My strategy is looking at the red ring around the swords and dodging just before it fades but sometimes I do it too late or too early. Is there a surefire way to tell when to dodge during this part of the fight?

Bumping because in the last EQ, every single run I was in, 5-9 EN players would just go all out and attack the chin core, resulting in a teleport, or a near-teleport.

I doubt anyone bothers to read this thread anyway.

@xekill1
    It depends on your lag. In Japan, you'd dodge as the red circles reach maximum size and vanish.
    For me, I dodge about 1.5 seconds before they reach maximum size.
    You just gotta mess around with it.

The other way is to just equip a weapon with a long dodge like Tech weapons or TMG.

Edit: It may also change depending on server lag.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 24, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

might as well translate this guide to tagalog and other languages then rub it to their faces. My run was with a bunch of non english speaking gaijins and they just went ham on neck core
    Last edited by HentaiLolicon; Dec 24, 2015 at 01:49 AM.

Ship 2 must be a struggle if people are still making the same mistakes on XH Loser.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

I went solo last duo falz EQ on XH. Took me 15' as Ra/Hu while an average 12/12MP finish it in 8'. Not a shabby result for me

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    I went solo last duo falz EQ on XH. Took me 15' as Ra/Hu while an average 12/12MP finish it in 8'. Not a shabby result for me
    Here's a 10min run if you're interested in bettering that solo time.
    Spoiler!

I should find a team to get dat team buff, didn't use one :|

Well, I just did Eluther and it was terrible.
    There were 4-5 EN people with maxed out Austere Rifle, Gryphon Twinguns, Gryphon Rifle, Austere Boots, Gidoras Boots, etc.
    All of them did less than 1m total damage each, some of them did less than 500k (2-5% total multi contribution).
    The ones with Rifles didn't want to use WB. Their max damage was only about 25-50k with End Attract.
    One guy was wearing full +rare drop units with no damage affixes. Didn't check the others.

Leechers much?

Of course, they all went full out on Luther's chin after the first shoulder break.
    Probably the only damage they did.

Made me wonder if the damage calculator was broken, but when I watched the crappiest guy, he was just standing there a lot.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 26, 2016 at 09:37 PM.