Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    XD

Capcom needs to release different games not the same thing before they make claims they've fixed the gaming industry. =/
    Its just the same thing with minor updates. why do people fall for this EVERYTIME. =-=;;
    Your right on the minor update part, but that is to be expected as the game is just a combination of Frontier, Online, and the Main series together rather than the next Generation.

From a westerner's POV that didn't port Frontier, it's all new since Frontier and Online mechanics are region exclusive that have yet to see a western port. Then again, we may not even see a western port of cross :P

As for gaming industry stuff, don't think Capcom ever claimed such thing just the thread saying it did <_<

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    Is this considered a normal monster hunter game? or is only thing different the added super moves?

Either way I'm liking the setting + moves.
    Currently it's considered as a Main series game. No idea on why would it be considered as a spin off since it's basically Frontier + Online + Main series hence why it's titled "Cross".
    Those super moves, as said above, are from Online and Frontier.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; May 31, 2015 at 10:19 PM.

Yeah it was totes just me saying they're saving gaming yo

This isn't a minor expansion. For one there is a bigger focus on personalization. There are 4 styles for each weapon and there are 14 weapons already bring in 56 possible ways to tackle any specific monster. Then there is the 4 different flagship monsters I am assuming for each village. There are 4 different ones across 4 different generations. Then there is your supers new to the series to further personalize your style.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I was going to ask what was wrong with the game industry. Then I remembered how garbage modern games are.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    This isn't a minor expansion. For one there is a bigger focus on personalization. There are 4 styles for each weapon and there are 14 weapons already bring in 56 possible ways to tackle any specific monster. Then there is the 4 different flagship monsters I am assuming for each village. There are 4 different ones across 4 different generations. Then there is your supers new to the series to further personalize your style.
    And like every personalization game, only ~5 styles will be considered useful and not scrubadub dub tier.

Had great memories playing monster hunter tri with friends for wii, if only I had the money for a 3ds :C

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu