Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    It's good that you're doing better in life and I applaud you for that. Seriously, never give up. But don't be using stuff like that to make yourself look like top shit. Who knows, with that attitude going I wonder how long your 'glory days' will last.
    I've never had glory days and I'm not there yet. Hence why I am changing careers. My life has been shit and I hope to turn it around. Being nice to everyone gets you nowhere. I learned that the hard way over a period of ten years. The world is a zero sum game. If you want to get ahead you have to take from someone else and trample over them. That's how it works. Look at how successful Steve Jobs was. It wasn't because he was nice.

Now it is very easy to give up. When people commit suicide, I understand because they are tired of the bullshit that is life. I don't think they're cowards. I think they are damn courageous because they have the balls to actually pull it off and snuff their own life out. Once you're dead, you never have to worry about life again. No bills, no getting screwed over, no stress, nothing. It is a relief. I haven't done it myself because I am too much of a coward. But I wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again. Unless reincarnation exists, then I'm screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Kind of hard to compare the names on my screen since they're in ENGLISH. Let me repeat it for you so you understand:

ENGLISH

I thought that was the language we were typing in here. Oh, wait a minute, I must be typing in Faggotese. I guess that's why no one is understanding what the heck I am saying.

And why would I make an apology thread? I have nothing to apologize for. I'm not the one who didn't provide any info based upon what the request was. I'm not the one who posted Japanese crap when the request was specifically for English. And I did search and search and search and nothing. Hence why I asked here. However, now I see why this site is said to be populated by elitist shits because all of you are. You all don't want to be bothered helping new people play the game despite your claims to the contrary. You are all like the rest of the human species on this planet: hypocritical scumbags full of shit that even a dog won't eat that all deserve to die in a nuclear holocaust.
    Get good and stop using the Eng patch, Your the most autistic piece of shit I know if you couldnt use the info people gave you, instead you want them to serve your food, move your jaw up and down so you can eat and tuck you into bed with your favorite bottle and sing you a bedtime lullaby.

This is a Japanese game, no one has to translate shit for you faggot, you google trans to do this for you lazy fucks who refuse to learn the language
    Just so you know, I am a 32 year old student of game design who is changing their career for the better and is the top student at the technical institute I attend. I don't need tutors, I AM THE TUTOR. I'm the one everyone goes to when they don't know the answer. So instead of commenting on stuff you don't know about, how about STFU.
    Your a 32yr old bitch boi whos acting like hes 12yrs old and got told no, you can't buy a pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

I hope you end up working for a shit company down the line too, we don't dont need assfaggots like you coming into the game industry with shitty attitudes like yours.

tldr grow the fuck up faggot and lrn2RosettaStone

also, learn to control your anger better and dont take it out on others and not expect to have it thrown right back at you

LOL. Typical dipshit who thinks they know something when they don't know crap.

Just so you know, I am a 32 year old student of game design who is changing their career for the better and is the top student at the technical institute I attend. I don't need tutors, I AM THE TUTOR. I'm the one everyone goes to when they don't know the answer. So instead of commenting on stuff you don't know about, how about STFU.
    top student =/= good tutor, just as good researcher =/= good professor. siq false equivalency

Well, I don't know anymore. Can a moderator just RKO this thread and close it outta nowhere?

I've never had glory days and I'm not there yet. Hence why I am changing careers. My life has been shit and I hope to turn it around. Being nice to everyone gets you nowhere. I learned that the hard way over a period of ten years. The world is a zero sum game. If you want to get ahead you have to take from someone else and trample over them. That's how it works. Look at how successful Steve Jobs was. It wasn't because he was nice.
    I bet your good with kids pal, I'm sure you saw Pirates of Silicon Valley, stealing from your best friend/business partner is like the most scumbag shit you can do, good thing he isnt here anymore but all the sheeple still buy that shit product

Now it is very easy to give up. When people commit suicide, I understand because they are tired of the bullshit that is life. I don't think they're cowards. I think they are damn courageous because they have the balls to actually pull it off and snuff their own life out. Once you're dead, you never have to worry about life again. No bills, no getting screwed over, no stress, nothing. It is a relief. I haven't done it myself because I am too much of a coward. But I wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again. Unless reincarnation exists, then I'm screwed.
    So dam edgy man, definitely 12yrs old, taking the cowards way out isn't something to look up to, pretty dam pathetic

Designing websites and doing Search Engine Optimization for several years teaches you a good many things about how the Internet really works.
    You are all like the rest of the human species on this planet: hypocritical scumbags full of shit that even a dog won't eat that all deserve to die in a nuclear holocaust.
    LOL. Typical dipshit who thinks they know something when they don't know crap.

Man, it's not our fault that you're such a genius and so much better than the rest of us but can't read a machine translation, can't play without an English patch, can't operate a simple search engine despite years of working with them, or even communicate like a functional adult like the rest of us inferior, mouthbreathing neanderthals.

If you're so much better than everyone else here, why did you need to ask for assistance? Surely with your superior intellect you could have found what you were looking for on your own. Or figured out what you were missing yourself like an actual normal player that isn't a helpless baby.

itt: using en patch is bad? what?

Wow a tutor huh?

Must suck for people to have a tutor who is such an retard that he cant even figure out how to get 1000 points in a kill quest or how to use google translate
    Last edited by Lax; May 31, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    itt: using en patch is bad? what?
    No Eng patch isn't, but for someone who has such high intelligence in the game of life, he couldnt bother to use google translate for the names.

The game is Japanese, if you cant be bothered to learn a little or at least use your eyes and compare the characters, then why are you here? i mean shit, i have friends who speak zero JP, use Eng patch but when it comes down to finding out things like this, they just match the characters and they're done, simple shit you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No Eng patch isn't, but for someone who has such high intelligence in the game of life, he couldnt bother to use google translate for the names.

The game is Japanese, if you cant be bothered to learn a little or at least use your eyes and compare the characters, then why are you here? i mean shit, i have friends who speak zero JP, use Eng patch but when it comes down to finding out things like this, they just match the characters and they're done, simple shit you know?
    oh that simple stuff.. ok i do that

as for the op if you are using google chrome you can SHOCKER highlight something right click and google translate.. for firefox users just get the add on that basically gives you chromes right click translate wow so hard