Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Not to mention the same boring track the whole time. I don't mind a splatfest exclusive music track but having it on every single match gets boring.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Just a word of caution that was recently brought up.

Back up your saves for Splatoon before playing online since modders that play as Octolings could soft lock your save data.

I'd take this with a grain of salt, as the game will load in the players from the previous match you were in. Doesn't hurt exercising caution, what with some content still locked in the game's data.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._data_problems
    Last edited by blace; Sep 30, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I heard about that too yeah. How do I backup though? Never done this before.

Also have you guys seen this Honest Game Trailer about Splatoon? xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gZmJLuVAI

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

You can back up your save via USB through the system menu.

There's also an upcoming splatfest with the themes being Car or Plane.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

EU doesn't seem to get a splatfest at the same time as America this time. I wonder what's with that.

Celestial Manager~

It could be at the point where they're trying to branch off the splatfests between all regions.

The first splatfest was delayed and was carried out at the same time across various regions due to that.

Hope we get ours announced this weekend then, I'm in dire need of Snails ;~;

Celestial Manager~

So this current Cars and Planes splatfest is looking a lot like the first one, connection issues, going against people on the same team and one sided teams.

Looks like Nintendo forgot to feed their hamsters/replace the potato.

EU's splatfest is going to be Cats vs Dogs.
    Last edited by blace; Oct 10, 2015 at 06:54 AM.

Yes lets go with the first american splatfest theme. I don't get that people voted for that when they could freely pick the themes. Makes me wonder what the other options were.

Celestial Manager~

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

i played splatoon for a week then stopped, it's painfully boring and the online is handled like complete shit

i can't stand those limitations