Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

The one that boosts Rapid Boost

16% JA damage bonus during Rapid Boost.

Going to continue leveling, farm Darker's Den LQs if it is worth the time (I'll still miss you, Wind and Rain 3! :c), continuing to play Challenge Quest, and also prepping for a GGG Trigger MPA.

Here's hoping for Saiki from GGG and some good 13* weps from doing LQs.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Goodbye cake and take that damn music with you. Now say hello to a better theme and tune in a few hours:

YouTube
    I prefer this one over the original rendition on SA2, honestly. Glad to see it coming with the lobby update. I found the Eggman song to be freakin' hilarious. At least it wasn't Amy Rose's SA theme.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrS3YIr01Qc

no rouge theme disc(´・ω・`). this one very perfect with lobby
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHb6sza5mZs
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 10, 2015 at 01:31 AM.

gonna play phasion star online 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Only one new datamined enemonster:
    PhantomRex
    enemy/en_ptm_rex_a.ice
    PhantomRexRare
    enemy/en_ptm_rex_rare.ice
    Thought about this, there aren't any enemy categories that I can think of that actually use that naming scheme, but 幻獣 (genjuu, often translated as Phantom Beast) is a common term for summons and other similar gameplay functions in many different media (this is what summons are called in Final Fantasy, for example). This term is also used for the individual Photon Blasts (that is to say, Ketos, Julius, etc), so chances are this is another enemy in Anga Fundarge's category.

It doesn't quite follow the same naming convention though...so it could be a new enemy entirely. There's almost certainly going to be a relation to PBs though.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Thought about this, there aren't any enemy categories that I can think of that actually use that naming scheme, but 幻獣 (genjuu, often translated as Phantom Beast) is a common term for summons and other similar gameplay functions in many different media (this is what summons are called in Final Fantasy, for example). This term is also used for the individual Photon Blasts (that is to say, Ketos, Julius, etc), so chances are this is another enemy in Anga Fundarge's category.

It doesn't quite follow the same naming convention though...so it could be a new enemy entirely. There's almost certainly going to be a relation to PBs though.
    I think Anga Fundarge is enemy/en_ult_waker_core.ice, not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Imma do the obligatory Phasion Star Online 2 stuff, appreciate the gambling Lilipans and play Roulette.

Then log off and go play GTAV's new DLC and wait till the PSO1 update comes :v

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I think Anga Fundarge is enemy/en_ult_waker_core.ice, not sure.
    That's it, yeah. The naming scheme is completely different from PhantomRex, but PhantomRex has very clear ties to PBs based off its naming convention. Unless it's a collab boss (I would have no idea if it was or not, and that seems out of the question since Gal Gryphon by all rights looks to be EP3's collab boss), there's no other thing to tie that naming scheme to.

As such, I think it's reasonable to assume that Anga Fundarge is a very unique enemy and isn't indicative of what the rest of the enemies in its category will be like, or every other 歪極獣 (or Distorted Beast) would go around infecting other enemies or something. Since the datamined enemy is clearly named similarly to PBs (Phantom prefix), and Anga has similarities to a PB, it seems reasonable to assume that the new datamined enemy is also a Distorted Beast.

I mean, we do have Oceanids (海王, literally sea king) being called Chimera internally, so a somewhat different naming convention wouldn't be improbable.