Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos

]I'm sure some of Gaf remembers the 360 and wii games that came out in the US for the Oneechanbara series and remember the shamelessness and overall lewdness of the games and the jank of them.

Well this one is slightly different since it takes a page from the Kagura part of the story where they tightned up quite a few tings and added half vampire sisters which one speaks English in about 20% of her lines ("Hey mole, Time for RENVENGE" is a favorite of mine) she's basically if Blood Rayne and Dante mated you'd get Kagura.

This game also has the bonus that you can use 4 characters in your team for some sick combos as well as a formation where all 4 of them fight at the same time (Similar to the team attack in some of the warriors games) to spice up the action.

The main crux of the combat is the characters are all from the blood line of the baneful blood where cursed blood (Undead mainly) is used by them to power up their attacks and go into a berzerker rage where they go ham. From the wiki it's translated thuson reaching berserk state , those with Baneful Blood make a last ditch effort to contain the reaction, but will inevitably succumb to it's effects. The resulting burst of power will destroy any undead within arm's length. The individual will then become enveloped in a hazy, dark-colored aura.

Aside from the strength and speed boost, individuals in a berserk state will be able to destroy tougher mooks without using the disembowel move or Ecstasy Combos (or in Z Kagura, Vamp Skills). This state comes at a price: the violent movement of the blood takes a toll on their bodies, hence the loss of health. Moreover, the healing effect of Green Gems will have no effect. Only concentrated tainted blood in the form of Red Orbs or Blood Clusters can restore health.
    In Z Kagura, Kagura and Saaya can counteract the berserk damage by utilizing the Blood Recovery ability unique to vampires. (Clever use of story to explain a way of making it get easier and add a new mechanic) But in this game only the half vampire sisters can do that and Aya and Saki need to play the usual thing, although in this game they go even further by giving them a knock off of Devil Trigger:

And then there is the infamous 'buy early for free dlc' banana strawberry bikini costumes that will get me bannedso none of you gonna see dat. :E

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

From that small part of japan's entertainment industry that likes grown women! : 0

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Until you see Saki. :P

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

dammit

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

But Kagura makes up for Saki also Japan keeps this game away from children in creative ways.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

That was an awful lot of words to just say boobs.

uhm woooOOOoooow

massage-a-knee much?>!

Sexiness in deguise.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I should get this for reasons, but in the end I know I won't because I already have dozens of games lying around that I don't even play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    That was an awful lot of words to just say boobs.
    Basically this.
    Also WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."