Default Play with me? :3

I'm pretty much alone in my team now. Its pretty dead asside my team lead showing up once in a blue moon. Im a manager and our tree is pretty nicely built up so I stay to fuel it.

Now I'm looking for perhaps an in-game RP buddy to play the game with and perhaps give me a new lease on life so to speak.

If you just so happen to be teamless then you'd be more then welcome to make yourself at home. My team lead is a lovable goof ball and would be thrilled to have more members

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Copy paste from your other thread.

Hello again Vanelle Yes there are RPers (one of them is talking to you) but the ones I know of are either in Euorpean time or just play really late at night. I don't Rp much these days but I'd be more than happy to be an RP buddy. Just a fair warning my character is a bit off and kind of doesn't fit in with the game's setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Copy paste from your other thread.

Hello again Vanelle Yes there are RPers (one of them is talking to you) but the ones I know of are either in Euorpean time or just play really late at night. I don't Rp much these days but I'd be more than happy to be an RP buddy. Just a fair warning my character is a bit off and kind of doesn't fit in with the game's setting.
    Oh, sorry I'm late. I'm not too concerned with that. and I'm always just moseying around so whenever you'd want we could rp some. i ended up leaving my dead team tho so can't team search me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanelle View Post
    Oh, sorry I'm late. I'm not too concerned with that. and I'm always just moseying around so whenever you'd want we could rp some. i ended up leaving my dead team tho so can't team search me.
    Lol no need to apologize I was at work and had some free time xD Hopefully you find an active team to your liking. Aside from my team I heard Celestial is recruiting for new members and I'm usually down for an rp

If you need a dedicated rp buddy to help you get started contact Phantom Rain. Shes always up for an rp
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jul 2, 2015 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Lol no need to apologize I was at work and had some free time xD Hopefully you find an active team to your liking. Aside from my team I heard Celestial is recruiting for new members and I'm usually down for an rp

If you need a dedicated rp buddy to help you get started contact Phantom Rain. Shes always up for an rp
    Yeah I already got swept into another team lol. Thanks tho.

No problem Vanelle and good luck with the new team =]

If I am on, feel free to hit me up or ask me for my skype. Cause normally I don't get online unless someone asks me to or I check the Visiphone for my shop. But I'm generally a nice person. Vin can attest to that.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Add me. My ID assertiveangel. Also add vin and chrys they are also really good friends to have around.