Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default So, in just a few days, we'll be able buy and sale ★12 Weapons & ★11 Units

A couple of questions are left to be answered:

1- What will be the exceptions, what weapons and units will be left out of this deal? Weapons and units from exchange shops come into mind, but then again, some of these are also drops in the game itself, so will owners of these be restricted as well?

2- How much will these weapons and units go for in player shops? When I came into PSO2 in the beginning of spring 2014, ★10 Weapons, ★11 Weapons and ★10 Units were already available in player shops, so I did not see how this all started, so perhaps some of you veterans will remember.

Were the prices for ★10 Weapons, ★11 Weapons and ★10 Units insanely high when you were able to sale them for the first time?

I assume the typical shop 12* and 11* units are blocked. LIVE series and all that.

I really dont know for magatsu weapons... I found a few drops and it would suck if I cant trade them in, but its also easy, but gradual 12* passes for those that run every maggy EQ to turn in stones for the 12*.

Some of this might be wrong, since I'm going off of memory, and as such, just my experience of the releases. I'd have to look at old screenshots and chatlogs to check for anything further - but it's not something I'm going do today.

10* weapons were pretty cheap when the passes first came out. I remember some weapons falling to like 10k, weapons that some people went crazy hunting over, but couldn't get to drop. It was almost a joke. The later 10* releases did get pretty crazy expensive though, but not the initial ones. There wasn't a lot of trade passes going around at the time too, for a little while.

11* I don't remember too well, it was pretty uneventful. Some were slightly pricey, but I don't recall anything too expensive. (Could be wrong) I want to say 6-12 mil range for the average one, but I can't remember. EQs gave a small but good amount of 11* by the time passes came out. I think we had Base 1 already. The 11* release was mostly to 50% what people had already.

12* are closer to 11* right now at release. It's hard to say the prices since DOs and Klotho COs gave us some pretty high inflation when they were changed not too long ago. (Usually we only see it on AC items though, weapon prices haven't changed too much.)

My game plan is this:

- Find a 12* weapon, some day
    - Find a way to get premium again
    - Trade weapon for pass
    - Make much meseta
    - Buy the precious
    Ship 02

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

I doubt any of Magatsu's Evil series will be tradeable.

8months-1yr later "We will be removing the accound bind on 12*'s upon purchase, 12*'s previously bought will not be effected by this"

the usual

Wonder if 13* will ever be pushed as the new standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    My game plan is this:

- Find a 12* weapon, some day
    - Find a way to get premium again
    - Trade weapon for pass

- Make much meseta
    - Buy the precious
    If I remember correctly, there will be three 12* passes you can obtain from title rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    If I remember correctly, there will be three 12* passes you can obtain from title rewards.
    WAIT, WHAT? What do you have to do to get them?
    Ship 02

Three per account, related to XH EQ completions (if I remember well).