Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Brisa - 10k
    Saiki - 200k
    Magatsuhi - 250k
    Evil weapons - 200k
    Boots of Serafi - 1.5m

I'm in love with this update, everything I want I can EASILY afford.
    But can you afford the grind ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Anyone got a price check on the Nox weapons? Specifically the Partizan and Double Blades. I don't have access to my desktop for the next 7 or so hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Anyone got a price check on the Nox weapons? Specifically the Partizan and Double Blades. I don't have access to my desktop for the next 7 or so hours.
    Price was 30 mins old, some of it might have changed.
    Here's few weapon price on ship 2:
    Chainsaw sword floating around 4,8M atm.
    Serpent grigoros WL 3,1M.
    Nox partisan 1,3M.
    Nox DS 210K (fuck...).
    Nox launcher 420K.
    Nox talis 1M.
    God Hand 2,8M.
    Orochi Agito 5,2M.

Price above are the lowest, so if yours are actually having decent elemental value and affix on it, it should naturally worth more than the listed price above.
    Currently having network difficulty, so i can't check the rest.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 8, 2015 at 04:29 AM.

JP friend confirmed that you can change XQ and Magatsu exchange units/weapons into passes.

These prices are way lower than I expected. Bad for me, as someone who had a large collection to sell. Oh well. I think they'll only lower as more people get on to load their stuff onto the market.

Thank you! I've never been around for a pass release before, so I was worried they'd be several million each, haha. Nice to see it doesn't seem to be so catastrophic.

Well, so much for being a billionaire with Weapons and Unit I've been pilling up in my bank, guess this is what happens when there's more offers than demands

Well, at least my 2 Sange Yasha are worth 1.5m each and the and my NOX Talis 1.0m.

I'm going to have issue grappling with this even though I did see it coming. Like 11*, I now see most 12* as trash (I have prem, lots of meseta and the means to get many weapon passes, so just about all 12* are within my grasp easily). This limits the game immensely. Even the emergency quests I used to hop into in hopes of getting a 12* drop are meaningless now, not to mention the accomplishment of finding 40+ 12* weapons being worth about as much as a lucky time with one or two AC scratch 12-packs.

I would be seriously pissed right now if the RNG overlords hadn't blessed me with much 13* action. But it still makes me step back and think. This game is sort of a waste of effort if they're just going to keep releasing new levels of weapons, then letting you sell them, repeat. I hope beyond all hope this is the final weapon pass release. But I doubt it.
    Last edited by Chigun; Jul 8, 2015 at 05:01 AM.

Are XQ Units sellable?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Managed to get that Resta Talis for 1m about 1-2 hour ago o-o Never thought it'll be at that price o-o

Now I can be self-sufficient even as GuRa o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt