Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC+PSO2 Crash

Default PC+PSO2 Crash

Having issues with my pc and PSO2, I have been playing pso2 for about 2 weeks now, and recently, well the last 3-4 times I have went to play, the game crashes and kills my pc. The client crashes and then my pc suts off... any ideas? possibly a recent update or just my idiocracy?

anyhting would be awesome

thanks

>update game client using JP launcher
    >delete "user.pso2" file inside [my documents]/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/... and then launch JP launcher to get new file.

Thanks, ill give that a shot

Anyone got any other ideas? This previus fix didn't work, and I have tried fixing it a few other ways

So ...

I have tried what wefwq has offered as advice, and appreciated it very much, but it didn't seem to work

I have tried updating tweaker, didn't work
    I had issues with gameguard, so I updated it
    I got Tweaker to check for missing files, and updated what was necassary

I am honestly about to give up for the evening, but I really want to figure this out.

I have come to a conclusion, that it's an issue with PSO, and not my PC.

So any advice would be absolutely amazing, I am pretty much up to try anything at the moment to make it work

I just re-read the first post, did your PC just shut off after the game gone?
    Make sure that your GPU or other hardware component are not dying?
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 10, 2015 at 11:26 PM.

Yeah the PC just crashed after the game crashed, well actually I am not even sure which happened first. I don't know, maybe the PC crashed first. and then the game died. I am not entirely sure at the moment. I am very computer stupid at the moment, hah. Usually this kinda stuff is easy.

If your PC shuts off, it's obviously a problem with your PC. When exactly does the crash occur? Are your display drivers up to date?

WOOT, need a new graphics card, or a new PC. LOL oh well, ran a stress test, and it just keeps dying. Anyways thanks for the help everyone

Do you use temp monitor software to see if anything is overheating, also might seem your power supply is going bad by the looks of things if it keeps on doing the same thing over and over.