Default Wi-Fi LAN Adapter crashes while playing

For the past few weeks, I've been getting these weird 630 errors while playing PSO2.

It happens randomly and when I ALT+Tab out of the game, I saw that my Wi-Fi icon has a red X mark on it. I clicked on the icon and it says "No Networks Found."

My router is still fine and running, so I don't get why my Wi-Fi adapter is saying "No Networks Found."

By this point I realized that the Wi-Fi adapter crashed. I looked at Network Center and both my Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters are disabled. Weird. So I restarted my laptop and it took around 8 minutes for the restarting logo to disappear only to be greeted by a blue screen (the adapter hanged and the restart process can't kill the adapter properly, hence why it gave me a blue screen.) The blue screen disappeared and the computer restarted itself normally, the Wi-Fi icon is back to normal and all is well.

I was wondering if anyone in here have had this issue before? I've been trying to pinpoint exactly what is causing this and my only leads so far is my Wi-Fi adapter (I've updated the driver for it but it still happens, even going back to a previous driver didn't help), a botched Windows Update, or GameGuard (GG crashes quite plenty of my programs, it even closed some system processes and crashed my computer once.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this only happens when I'm playing PSO2. The adapter doesn't crash when I use the computer as usual.
    Last edited by xBM; Jul 14, 2015 at 09:15 PM.

Check if it's hardware failure?
    Or try to reinstall your driver? If it's "updated" recently, try to downgrade and see if the problem still persist.
    And check for virus.

I'm also playing this game with laptop, no problem found so far.

But i suspect the problem are lies on recent gameguard update... maybe you can contact INCA if it's really the case, just to let them know about the issue.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 17, 2015 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks for the reply.

Tried updating every driver and did another OS wipe (this is like the 4th time now...), still the same problem.

I had to take a risk and update my BIOS. The adapter stopped crashing afterwards and all seems well now. Hasn't crashed for three days.

Well, seems like I jinxed myself.

Crashed again tonight, every driver updated and it still crashed.

I'm going to blame this on GameGuard.

Jeez, GameGuard runs at kernel level of an operating system and it can crash legitimate Windows system files (happened to me 4 times now.) GG is just full of spaghetti code literally...

Also, can I contact INCA in English?