Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Haven't read the whole thread, but what ship are PSO-World and the US/EU on? What's the equivalent of Ship 2, basically?
    New players are defaulted to go to Ship 2 because Ship 1 is starting to get crowded, might want to go there. My SEA team has recruited fifteen+ players so far, there's really quite the influx of players.

Double post, but it seems that the IP block is back up.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    Double post, but it seems that the IP block is back up.
    If you're talking about not being able to log in RIGHT NOW, I believe they are doing maintenance.

I couldn't log in with or without my VPN and their website seems to be experiencing errors when you click on links to news with database errors.

I think something else is going on...
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Quote Originally Posted by watashiwa View Post
    If you're talking about not being able to log in RIGHT NOW, I believe they are doing maintenance.

I couldn't log in with or without my VPN and their website seems to be experiencing errors when you click on links to news with database errors.

I think something else is going on...
    The servers are currently up for SEA players.
    Maintenance schedules for the SEA servers are GMT+8 10:00AM Thursdays.

Well, I'm just going to say this, I've been able to play (and was playing off and on) even when the IP block was in place using my VPN. If the IP block is in place now, I guess my VPN stopped working too. *shrug* I changed regions to Singapore and Hong Kong and both ships are down.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by watashiwa View Post
    Well, I'm just going to say this, I've been able to play (and was playing off and on) even when the IP block was in place using my VPN. If the IP block is in place now, I guess my VPN stopped working too. *shrug* I changed regions to Singapore and Hong Kong and both ships are down.
    Yeah I was playing fine for the last two days. Then suddenly this morning on my way back from leveling up my Wizard class, I disconnected and could not get back on. Then the VPN decided to block out my internet using a premade VPN that installed with the thing that I couldn't get rid of... Siggghhh

Anyway, Yeah, IP Bans are probably back.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Only way you can get that 12* from someone though is if you're willing to sacrifice a 12* to turn it into a ticket.
    Then again you get 3 tickets if you run the LQ a few times, so even then for the time being anyone can get 3 free 12*s without a problem if they got the meseta.
    That's not a pay2win in my case. More of a Pay4convinience.
    Ahh..see I am just starting out so didn't know.

But you say for the time being..is LQ a temporary thing? After that the only way to get a ticket is through trading in a weapon?

To me, if you played PSU and were willing to invest monthly for the premium pass (roughly comes out to $10/month)...then you get most of those features back.

But I just can't believe we have a playable English version (SEA) that is pay2win. What a shame.
    Last edited by neilp4453; Jul 22, 2015 at 08:57 AM.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

There just under maintenance it says?
    Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    But you say for the time being..is LQ a temporary thing? After that the only way to get a ticket is through trading in a weapon?
    not specifically LQ, but any XH will do, just do 1,10, and 30 times to get all 3 passes

IP Block is back peeps!
    I hope you enjoyed the short amount of time they allowed you to play.

For me I'm sticking with JP server
    Minijin - Ship 2