Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quake Howling: Works like Elder's ground pound attack.

Sonic Arrow: Fan like Zan, but comes back to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelessHero View Post
    I'm not crazy about it myself. I never really find myself with any situations in which to use it, because I'd rather just close the gap with Heartless Impact and crush them. I suppose I could see some use in something like Mining Base, where the enemies are a lot more mobile than you are (especially for knuckle users), but the fact that they don't track moving enemies really makes it worthless there too. I won't argue that the damage on the mighty fist is sweet, but it's really not worth the PP cost and chance of failures to me. :/
    There are a few cases where it's not bad, provided RNG is on your side.
    Some bosses like Elder can't be reached by melee at all. Some bosses like Chrome or Gryphon move so much that melee has a hard time keeping up with them. TBH that's what stings most. If something is truly useless I pay it little attention and don't care but if something is quite good at times, but fails at others or has a critical flaw I get very disappointed when it fails.

But more reliability to make this not a last ditch effort before pulling out a gs and rather a viable strategy for decent ranged damage would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    would give a reason for 13* users to use fist as well and not have to rely on galacts lower power
    Sepaking of which, does Galactis make Meteor Fist worse using on a regular basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    An aoe increase for sakura endo would be really nice. Make it a circular aoe at the same or only slightly less diameter than what we have now.

Would mean braver got good mobbing again in XH where kanran is just too weak.
    Or a bigass kanran power boost to make it viable again.
    Asagiri-rendan would be equally eligible for a circular mobbing PA. Remove the lunge and greatly increase the area of effect (say as much as Nova Strike) = slash everything around you.

I'm quite happy that Kazan-nadeshiko has made katanas worth using for mobbing, though.