Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    So you want to Shoryuken magasu in the crotch...
    Instant kneeling.

Concentrate One, One Point and Flash Thousand: Allow the user to hold the attack button to continue firing/punching at a constant PP cost, a la Million Storm.

Infinite Fire: Same as above, but increase the fire rate to be like One Point.

Meteor Fist: Increased PP cost, but removes the chance of a single small fist from a charged attack.
    Ship02: Ur - The Sufferer

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

make ilgrants into a channeled drain like nabarta so we can have a tech-minigun

Iginite Parry ( Sword ) - Launches several more slashes at higher speed.
    Torrential Arrow ( bow ) - An inverse charge effect of Sat Cannnon. Hold the charge animation to increase AoE and power.
    Quake Holwing ( Knuckle ) - Charge added to this pa. Once fully charged and released, a large explosion is released when u strike the ground.

Sphere Eraser ( Launcher ) - Costs 40 pp and loses its continuous drain effect as well as startup animation. Becomes a single shot pa that releases a very quick and powerful laser shot from the launcher. Chaining sphere eraser ZERO photon arts together causes the next shot to have it's pp reduced by 5 ( 20 pp minimumj level ) until u either stop using Sphere eraser or run out of pp.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jul 21, 2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: add-on

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Flash Thousand: character now yells AAAATATATA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HopelessHero View Post

Meteor Fist: Increased PP cost, but removes the chance of a single small fist from a charged attack.
    I don't know how I feel about that one. Got the latent for that on a weapon; that would make the weapon...different. I don't know if it would make the latent useless, but if the latent already removes the small fist, there'd be no reason to have the weapon. Not that everyone's gonna have that weapon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I don't know how I feel about that one. Got the latent for that on a weapon; that would make the weapon...different. I don't know if it would make the latent useless, but if the latent already removes the small fist, there'd be no reason to have the weapon. Not that everyone's gonna have that weapon anyway.
    Oh, i wasn't aware such a latent existed. I only knew about Venus Maximus, which just increases the chance of the Mighty Morphin' Power Fist. I suppose the customization could do for some tweaks, or maybe just tweak up the latent itself to something different, because customizing the PA is much easier and more flexible for weapons, which is good by me because i was under the impression it's not usually a good idea to get weapons with latents that just boost a single PA.
    Last edited by HopelessHero; Jul 22, 2015 at 10:15 PM.

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!

TBH I hate sega for Meteor Fist.
    As if the game wasn't already crippled enough by the RNG, they had to bring it into pa use as well.

And as if the weakass small fists weren't bad enough, you can also get just a single of them for truly pitiful results.

Anyway, an aoe increase for sakura endo would be really nice. Make it a circular aoe at the same or only slightly less diameter than what we have now.

Would mean braver got good mobbing again in XH where kanran is just too weak.
    Or a bigass kanran power boost to make it viable again.

A craft recipe to remove that single small fist or even to raise chance for the big one would be great indeed.

But best would be reworking the pa so it only has the big fist, maybe with some lower dmg cause it's not a rare lucky hit anymore.
    It would be finally worth using regularly.

I'm not crazy about it myself. I never really find myself with any situations in which to use it, because I'd rather just close the gap with Heartless Impact and crush them. I suppose I could see some use in something like Mining Base, where the enemies are a lot more mobile than you are (especially for knuckle users), but the fact that they don't track moving enemies really makes it worthless there too. I won't argue that the damage on the mighty fist is sweet, but it's really not worth the PP cost and chance of failures to me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    would give a reason for 13* users to use fist as well and not have to rely on galacts lower power