Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We have been searching for several hours and have found *13* rappys. We have been using the telepipe trick on Fake in Yellow Quest. The best item we have found has been 3xgold and a star atomizer(we also found a dimate and a antiparalysis).
    Any hints?Were on skyly.

2 got away

also found since put up:
    flame barrier
    plasma barrier
    monomate
    trifluid
    another star atomizer

yay

by the way we have found around a dozen rares not from el rappies.(angry fist and last survivor)

We finnally got it at 14 tries with noo percents but cant complain

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chultz on 2003-04-24 20:17 ]</font>

I have never seen a pal Rappy and i dont no y u arnt get rares...but i think it might have 2 do with ur ID...

Skyly's drop is the Angel's Harp. It's an 11-star rare item. You have roughly a 30% chance of getting one off a Pal Rappy, so don't expect it to come easily. Takes an average of 10 to 15 Pal Rappies before one drops.

Pal Rappies for some ID's are really stingy. For example, my Skyly has seen 6 or 7 Pals and not a single rare. Another ID that they are stingy with is Pinkal.

Rare Enemies only drop one particular kind of rare item per Section ID.

Otherwise, your ID has no other influence on getting rare items.

Also, the only thing that affects the frequency of rare item drops is luck(the real-life kind).

You may get 12 rares in a row, or none at all after as many rare enemies.

But it only seems to stand out when you go without rares for awhile.

Personally, I don't pipe Fake In Yellow, since you'll find Pals just as fast by playing through repeatedly.

The major difference is the massive experience, Materials and (depending upon your ID) El Rappy rares you'll get in the meantime.

They fastest way to do it with a non-android character is to equip a Mind Mag & God Minds/Tech and Raifoie your way through.

You have roughly a 30% chance of getting one off a Pal Rappy, so don't expect it to come easily. Takes an average of 10 to 15 Pal Rappies before one drops.
    Not to be argumentative, but how does a 30% chance yield one in 10 to 15? Wouldn't 30% equate to roughly 1 in 3?

I piped and found 3 Pal Rappys in 40 mins and got 1 dimate and 2 star amplifiers, so that 10-15 thing doesnt exactly sound correct.

Vulpes meant 30% chance JUST for the ANGEL HARP, Star Amplifiers are much easier to find.

i only seen 1 pal rappy i was so happy and it dropped money

I got my Angel Harp in 3 Pal Rappies... I guess I'm lucky. Keep trying I think you'll find your rare soon.