Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thanks for reading my messy posts.

You may want to wait for next week to grind and affix. It'll be +10%, which makes things much cheaper and easier.

You can run PSO2es on PC. Use Bluestacks or another free Android emulator.
    Note that you can't log into both at the same time, PSO2 always takes priority over PSO2es.
    For more info, check the PSO2es Tweaker thread in General, and the PSO2es guides on Bumped have a lot of information.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Thanks for reading my messy posts.

You may want to wait for next week to grind and affix. It'll be +10%, which makes things much cheaper and easier.

You can run PSO2es on PC. Use Bluestacks or another free Android emulator.
    Note that you can't log into both at the same time, PSO2 always takes priority over PSO2es.
    For more info, check the PSO2es Tweaker thread in General, and the PSO2es guides on Bumped have a lot of information.
    Thanks for the tip on bluestacks...but I'll have to pass. After installing it, Gameguard kept crashing, and my PC was having some odd issues as well, that only stopped happening once I uninstalled bluestacks afterwords. Admittily it was working like a charm, but however it protect's it's install folder, more less...whatever it does passivly, seems to screw up PSO2 in general, and I can't say losing PSO2 for PSO2es is profitable...

On other news, I've actually been putting all of this stuff towards good use, so MUCHO thank you all for the support and help! It's really meant a lot for me, and I'm already starting to see some improvements as it stands.

There's another free Android emulator called Genymotion that has been confirmed to work with PSO2ES, although I'm not sure whether you'll run into the same conflicts.
    Those Android emulators are basically virtual machines, and Gameguard is so anal that it sometimes goes bonkers in reaction to stuff like that.

Personally, I can't run Bluestacks and PSO2 at the same time, my PC randomly freezes if I do.

Anyway, glad I could help. Without getting blacklisted for no reason, like that weird JP guy who hates nice people did to me.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Get some weapons you think look good, and some armor with good set bonuses. Give them all attack III and an attack boosting soul. That'll boost your attack by several hundred points (60 per equipped item). Grind them to lv10, maybe further if you want its potential. Then extend them up to the highest level.
    With this, you should be "good enough". When I was still playing, I was able to solo bosses, I believe ten levels higher than me? And kill groups in one PA. Your gear may suck compared to the best stuff, but it's hard to kill things faster than instantly anyway.

Hearing some of the suggestions in this thread makes me somehow want to play the game even less. Farming equipment with horrible drop rates, grinding them to +10 multiple times, sticking affixes with horrible success rates on them, all just to be viable in the eyes of the community... What part of this is fun?

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    you put zero effort into your gear

Are you even playing this game???
    Fuck off, asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Fuck off, asshole.
    Just ignore him.

EDIT: also, why are you posting in week old threads?
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 6, 2015 at 02:37 PM.

I hate grinding. I really do. Sometimes, it will just fail repeatedly and there's nothing you can do.
    Affixing is less BS now, but it sure likes to fail at 96% multiple times in a row.
    Compared to before, it's super duper easy to get a decent 3 slot setup now.

Anyway, if you get a cheap old weapon with a good latent, grinding won't be as bad.
    For grinding in general, always use +1 risk reduction from +6 or +7 onwards.
    If you're doing other crap, you can get +5%, +10%, +20% and +30% to use at +8 and/or +9.
    +1 risk and +5% grind chance should be pretty cheap from My Shop, if you can afford them.
    +10% affix chance is also very cheap now. No excuse to not use those all the time.

But yeah, if I had a choice? I would not have those systems in the game.
    I just want to play and not waste hours rolling RNG and pissing all my meseta away into nothing.