Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    I'm assuming the bell ringing sound effect is indicating when it has activated?
    The more bell ringing sound is probably the indication that its fully charged. When it's activated you will get a visual of a ring around your character (similar to Ketos Proi). It's difficult to notice in zoom mode.

Also the only "support" tech i tested was zondeel, which it does work for. The others resta / shifta / anti and such I did not measure. For some with latency issues it may be hard to notice in a full MPA during EQ.

I used varda soma arks quest for the testing because he is easy to run to.

Also we are talking in the realm of 100 milliseconds, not every player can distinguish that precise.

Furthermore my experience during beach wars the first boss type enemy always comes before the 120 second full charge.

I recommend pocketing it at 0% and using it perhaps on the second boss that appears.
    Ship 10 || Loucia || Team Monomate

New finding: Can activate alongside (at same time) as PP Restore J, pocket both for a very nice additional CD .

OP has been updated to reflect this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loucia View Post
    20% Reduction appears to apply after all other reduction modifiers (verified with Flame Tech S Charge 50% reduction)
    1.5 cast reduces to 1.25
    1.5*0.8 is 1.2, not 1.25.

Anyway, I've been hearing that during the purple aura, passive PP regen is increased (at least for the other SP actions). I'm assuming it works the same way for this one? My Mags reached lv200 last night before I went to sleep, and I haven't had the time to test them since.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jul 24, 2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Fixed thanks.

I have tested pp regen no equips no skill points it takes around 18 seconds to regen 90 pp. I did the same but fed the mag to activate purple aura and regen variance remained the same. At the moment the purple aura appears to be nothing more then a visual.