Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B20 is ALIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    So... Summing it up...

Spoiler!

I'd switch Chernobyl and Nagasaki because 20 has long since been abandoned by basically everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I heard and knew people moved to Block 1 for a while now, and even then I refuse to play on block 20. Unless as I've said before, I'm not doing anything important.
    I think that's sort of half the problem- there's the stigma of B20, which we could all be expected to get over well enough, but nobody goes there as well because there's nobody else there. Goodness knows I change blocks if I spawn in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    I'd switch Chernobyl and Nagasaki because 20 has long since been abandoned by basically everyone.
    Whoops, I stand corrected for that one... Re-editin~

"50,000 people used to live here--but they migrated, to spread through the whole block and lay eggs."

Call of B-020 - AFK Warfare

Edited:

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Tried watching the vid and, hey! I'm lookin~ for this song. Thanks.
    Last edited by SakuRei; Jul 27, 2015 at 05:14 AM.

I... Actually didn't mind the old b-20 that much. Don't kill me but I had fun with some of the crazy shit that went on

Quote Originally Posted by tuxdude143 View Post
    I... Actually didn't mind the old b-20 that much. Don't kill me but I had fun with some of the crazy shit that went on
    Same here.
    I can understand if you wanna do an EQ but for everything else, it was fine for me.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    Same here.
    I can understand if you wanna do an EQ but for everything else, it was fine for me.
    im not sure i was fine with everything but i didnt mind going there to afk or just chill when bored and dont feel like doing anything same case with b1 really. even though ill complain when b1 radiation seeps into b13 or b14

Quote Originally Posted by tuxdude143 View Post
    Too bad, i'll still send hired goon after you.

Wouldn't it be ironic if all the good players started doing eqs on 20 knowing the rest of the community avoids it for "historical" reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    Wouldn't it be ironic if all the good players started doing eqs on 20 knowing the rest of the community avoids it for "historical" reasons...
    Actually, since it's abandoned after sometime, i have seen few groups of character with decent gear playing on locked MPA over there few times during EQ.
    I don't really know if those people are actually a legit "good players" or not, but i assume they are since their stuff are properly grinded and affixed.