Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

dayum this will be difficult to do in ship 10 lol

i gotta find 12 dudes to run this like anga hunts....most locals here still playing bw3 like usual eq

and i'm still at work ffffs

I hate to be a freeloader, but missing a group for a rare because I was busy trying to find one myself makes me feel really sour.

Hopefully, more people will catch on and stop running the quest normally so there will be more rare gryphon groups to go around.

I saw a Gryphon Gels on Beach Wars Extra Hard. I told to the people of my party to go and kill him then some japanese people said me ''We dont care'' ''Go away foreigner'' then they kick me from the party.

I dont know what's this people problem but since today im a bit dissapointed on japanese players.

looks like sega is already adding countermeasures against this:

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=6566

apparently we have until august 5th to farm it up, at which point sega will add a teleporter into the area therefore preventing later mpa joins and also make nayu spawn less

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    I saw a Gryphon Gels on Beach Wars Extra Hard. I told to the people of my party to go and kill him then some japanese people said me ''We dont care'' ''Go away foreigner'' then they kick me from the party.

I dont know what's this people problem but since today im a bit dissapointed on japanese players.
    That's not very nice.
    They're probably the same people who quit the moment they see English names.

Personally I would prefer if people did this on specific blocks or locked MPAs because I want to play the quest normally. I don't really care if Gal gives me a 13* or not. I would like his TMGs but those are just a want and not a need.

Just my two cents. I'm going to keep playing the quest normally in public MPAs whether people try to rush for only Nyau or not.