Default [ ARK Consortium] - Ship 02: Ur

Hey everyone, since I started playing I was in a very nice and helpful Team but I got a buddy to join so we decided to form our own team as we grow and learn the game as well.

So...

[ ARK Consortium ]
    ( Flavor Text )
    " The ARK Consortium enlists the aid of several and all employee's of the ARK Corp, the consortium however deals with trade and merchandise of newly colonized and explored planets within the corporation. Next time you see an airship drop you a medical ring, give them a thumps up!"

Other than that we are newly formed and growing well, any level of experienced players are welcome and we will be getting our team room and website set up here shortly, I will add a link for that as well.

If you like to hoard items and work the market within gaming MMO's then you will fit in here quite well also.

My character name is GiJoeJoe, add me or send me an ingame mail if you wish, and if you do find a home elsewhere among the PSO universe, then do enjoy the game we all love to play. Safe travels!

"Your NOT so average Gi Joe. "

Oh, decided to break away and start anew?
    (Also was going to suggest leaving ID name instead, but should be the same)

Good luck with the new team, you two. And, indeed, enjoy the game!

Yes thank you, I plan to start anew and hopefully get a few more people, we are growing slowly and I do like enjoying a new game with newer players as well as getting help from more experienced players too. I also got my wife to play so another convert there.

Thank you for the support and of course are team is willing to help others to better the community on Ship 2 even more

EDIT: Also, yes thank you for pointing out, my Player ID and character ID are the same, so either way anyone interested can simply search "GiJoeJoe" Or if you see my in the area, I'm usually on B-002.
    Last edited by JoeVyxsias; Jul 29, 2015 at 02:17 PM.
    "Your NOT so average Gi Joe. "