- Xie 13 stars
    - Badges for 13 star fodder
    - LV 75 Anga (Ares)
    - Gal Gryphon 13 stars

UQ
    - 13 star Slave Area Drop
    - Slave 13 star from stones
    - LV 80 Anga + with a frequent chance of Change Over Code Exceptions

With that being said, it makes me wonder why no one is running UQ. Is Ares is still the superior 13 star? And what about the 13 star farming from rare Gal in Vopar EQ... Hmmmm
    Last edited by Skyly; Jul 31, 2015 at 07:28 AM.
    Can't we all just get along?

Ares is superior for most but for TMG and DB for example, gal is superior

There's no Gal DB (BO weapon), unless you talking about Dual Saber (FI weapon).
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    There's no Gal DB (BO weapon), unless you talking about Dual Saber (FI weapon).
    Fighters use double sabers. Dual blades are Bouncer weapons, but dual sabers is a synonym for that.

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    With that being said, it makes me wonder why no one is running UQ. Is Ares is still the superior 13 star? And what about the 13 star farming from rare Gal in Vopar EQ... Hmmmm
    The thing is, the LQ is just that, a "Limited Quest".

There's a good chance that while gryphon will stay ingame, he'll be relegated to the same role as knight gear and cougar, as very rare boss codes during explorations (and maybe a scripted battle during select seasonal EQs), so the chance to grab his exclusive 13*s will plummet.

In addition, while the xie 13*s are weak as weak can be, they can be used to element grind other useful 13*s, and are much easier to get than said 13*s (Not to mention relying on rng drops probably won't get you the same weapon type as the 13* you have).

Slaves are more or less completely outclassed by ares and gryphon for almost all weapon classes, only useful slaves at this point are tmgs and DBs imo.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    LQ vs. UQ

LQ
    - Xie 13 stars
    - Badges for 13 star fodder
    - LV 75 Anga (Ares)
    - Gal Gryphon 13 stars

UQ
    - 13 star Slave Area Drop
    - Slave 13 star from stones
    - LV 80 Anga + with a frequent chance of Change Over Code Exceptions

I've run this LQ with 250% and now thanks to boost 500% RDR over 550+ Times and I have yet to get a 13* from Anga or Gryphon (28 Rare spawns and still nothing)

I run BW3 EQ with group farming for rare spawn, get 2 13*'s in one day off the EQ like it was nothing.

These low rates baffle me to why people even want to farm LQ outside 13* mats since both Are's and Wind series seem incredibly abyssmal compared to Are's and Slave in Lilipa UQ.

If theres a Lilipa UQ mpa going on, I'd be more than happy to join it

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I've run this LQ with 250% and now thanks to boost 500% RDR over 550+ Times and I have yet to get a 13* from Anga or Gryphon (28 Rare spawns and still nothing)

I run BW3 EQ with group farming for rare spawn, get 2 13*'s in one day off the EQ like it was nothing.

These low rates baffle me to why people even want to farm LQ outside 13* mats since both Are's and Wind series seem incredibly abyssmal compared to Are's and Slave in Lilipa UQ.

If theres a Lilipa UQ mpa going on, I'd be more than happy to join it
    Unfortunately, I play on different ship. Luckily, the ship that I am on has plenty of pug UQ runs during peak JP hours. Even off peak hours you can get multiple runs in.
    Last edited by Skyly; Jul 31, 2015 at 06:26 PM.
    Can't we all just get along?