Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Aaaaand nothing good in this patch.

Well, I guess we have to wait for a pro dataminer to datamine what there is to datamine.
    Guren are so fucking cool.

I'm not sure why I didn't notice until now, but there is actually some duality present in the castle's design, in that its right set of legs/towers bear a predominantly pink and purple color scheme, while the others are green and yellow.

It could just be taking some design cues from Double, but now I wouldn't be surprised if it really is them and they're only the first phase of the EQ.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 8, 2015 at 09:03 AM.

Which one is the smaller between Dark Falz Luther and Dark Castle ?

If Castle is, then pretty sure the next falz will be as big as an ant.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Which one is the smaller between Dark Falz Luther and Dark Castle ?

If Castle is, then pretty sure the next falz will be as big as an ant.
    Judging from the size comparison of the player and the towers, Dark Castle is going to be massive... But my concern is that, with such a huge boss, the HP will be plenty on XH. Just look at Apos Dorios for example. Takes almost 15 minutes to take him down in an XH run, on average, no? And I bet the towers on Dark Castle will have a shield thing like Magatsu's legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Judging from the size comparison of the player and the towers, Dark Castle is going to be massive... But my concern is that, with such a huge boss, the HP will be plenty on XH. Just look at Apos Dorios for example. Takes almost 15 minutes to take him down in an XH run, on average, no? And I bet the towers on Dark Castle will have a shield thing like Magatsu's legs.
    I agree with this, I'm pretty sure the castle is positively massive

It does seem that way, based on the brief scene with the Rifle-user in the video
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    And I bet the towers on Dark Castle will have a shield thing like Magatsu's legs.
    The teaser shows they do (when the ranger shoots on it, it makes the wonda's shield visual effect), however they have a small door with a weak point on their base.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

The actual weak point appears be a Darker core protruding from the tower that's lit up.

That said, I imagine FOs with Il Barta are going to have a much easier time of things then the other classes with how much the castle seems to move around sometimes. I assume you can probably freeze its feet to the ground like most ice weak bosses, as well.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 8, 2015 at 09:50 AM.

Also Ice and Light weaknesses, funny time for FOs with Barantsion.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    That said, I imagine FOs with Il Barta are going to have a much easier time of things then the other classes with how much the castle seems to move around at times.
    Assuming they learned anything from Luther you're probably gonna have to stun it somehow to even reach that.

Oh, just another thing is that he constantly throws fireworks that blows you away, not sure if they hit frequently though
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Aug 8, 2015 at 10:15 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA