Default PSO ep 1&1 weapon attributes finding

Want to find a weapon specific to an effect?
    You the ranger on your team and they expect you to have a spread needle.. but you don't, and are nowhere near farming it?
    How about a cheap knockoff? Well there isn't really one so.. you'll need to find an arrest arms (max rank shot series)
    Granted there are many cheaper substitutes here and there.

There are a ton of resources and pages about most types of spell boosts or certain item effects and item stat comparison. But not one (that I know of) about attributes.

Below I have a list of all weapons (that have standard attributes) no TJ swords or Agido craziness.
    Also weapons that cast spells or replicate spells like hildebears cane will not be listed.

The only stat that will be listed is the weapons effectiveness to freeze, confuse, etc.
    Unobtainable/illegal and PSOBB items will not be listed.

Reduced or unreduced means that the weapons attributes effectiveness is reduced or increased.
    This is due to the number of enemies hits or enemies hit (correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm missing something please)
    Example. Twin Chakram hits 6 times. this would normally increase the odds.
    But since it's reduced, it evens its effectiveness with that or a 3 hit weapon. giving a saber with the same ability even odds
    Unreduced, despite it hitting multiple enemies or times, its effectiveness on each target is still as if it was hitting a single target. unreduced gush Chain Sawd

If youre looking for special specifics (numbers/%s of said special)
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=326

So without further ado. my first post.

Heat, Fire, Flame, Burning. Burn (damage)With increasing effectiveness.
    Flame: Club of Lanconium, Fire Scepter:Agni, Custom Ray Ver.00, Rocket Punch, Egg Blaster, Red Slicer(unreduced)
    Burning: Ruby Bullet, Red Scorpio (unreduced), Akiko'S Wok, Dragon Slayer, Asuka,

Ice, Frost, Freeze, Blizzard. Freeze With increasing effectiveness.
    Freeze: Mace of Adaman, Ice Staff: Dagon, Angry Fist, Guily Light, H&S25 Justice
    Blizzard: Gae Bolg, Kaladbolg, Meteor Cudgel(unreduced), Yamato

Shock, Thunder, Storm, Tempest. Shock With increasing effectiveness.
    Storm: Club of Zumiuran, Storm Wand:Indra, Cross Scar, Red Handgun
    Tempest: Summit Moon, Twinkle Star, Rika's Claw, Bravace, Anti Android Rifle, Delsaber's Buster, Partisan of Lightning

Panic, Riot, Havoc, Chaos. Confuse With increasing effectiveness.
    Havoc: Rabbit Wand, Broom, Marina's Bag, Panther Claw, Red Mechgun(unreduced) Wals-MK2, Angel Harp, Flame Visit, Burning visit(unreduced), Iron Faust(unreduced), Rappy's Fan, Huge Battle Fan(unreduced), Crazy Tune(unreduced)
    Choas: Heart of Poumn, Samba Maracas(unreduced), Panzer Faust, Diska of Liberator, Rainbow Baton(unreduced), Stag Cutlery

Bind, Hold, Seize, Arrest. Paralyze with increasing effectiveness.
    Hold: Brave knuckle, Harisen Battle Fan, Photon Launcher
    Seize: Varista, Gi-Gue Bazooka (unreduced), L&K14 Combat, Visk-235W, Red Sword(unreduced), G-Assassin's Sabers(unreduced), Spread Needle(unreduced)
    Arrest: Striker of Chao, Blade Dance, P-Arm's Blade, Holy Ray, Ano Rifle

Charge, Spirit and Berserk use Meseta, TP and HP to do damage.
    Spirit: Guardianna, Brave Hammer, Nei's Claw(real), Flowen's Sword
    Charge: Wok of Akiko's Shop, Vjaya, Baranz Launcher
    Berserk: Toy Hammer, M&A60 Vise, Soul Eater, Madam's Umbrella, Diska of Braveman, Zamba, Musashi

Draw Drain, Fill, Gush. Drains 5, 9, 13, and 17% of the enemies HP
    Drain: Photon Claw
    Fill: Alive Aqhu, Sange, Yasha, Crush Bullet
    Gush: Nei's Claw (photon drop), Handgun:Milla, Guld Milla(unreduced), Red Saber, Last Survivor, Chain Sawd(unreduced), Victory Axe, Sange & Yasha(unreduced)

Heart, Mind, Soul, Geist. Drains 3, 4, 5, and 6% of your max TP.
    Mind: Talis, Akiko'S Frying Pan
    Soul: Hitogata, Sting Tip, Meteor Smash, Double Saber
    Geist: Mahu, Dancing Hitogata, Sorcerer"s Cane, Handgun:Guld, Brionac, Chameleon Scythe(unreduced)

Master's, Lord's, King's. Steal 8, 10 and 12% of the enemies EXP.
    Kings: Demonic Fork, Sonic Knuckle, God Hand, Durandal, Ancient Saber, Flight Fan
    Final Impact (Steals 20%)

Devil's and Demon's. Reduces enemies HP to a half or quarter(25/% remaining).
    Devils: Battle Verge, Bloody Art, Imperial Pick, Justy-23ST, Inferno Bazooka, Flight Cutter, Twin Brand, Monkey King Bar, Demolition Comet, Black King Bar(unreduced)
    Demon: Bringers Rifle

Dim, Shadow, Dark, Hell. 1 hit enemies with increasing effectiveness.
    Shadow: Agito (all versions)
    Dark: Kamui
    Hell: Silence Claw, S-Beat's Blade, Twin Chakram (reduced), Yamigarasu, Slicer of Assassin

Once again if any details or information are incorrect please let me know. If you want me to link to each weapon instead of naming them, I'll get on that as well.
    Thanks.

Black
    Last edited by BLACKR0B0T; Feb 18, 2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: mistaken data and spelling/grammar

this very cool I think that moderators should may a sticky for this . Because this way in the future if someone ask what kind of effect its does we can just link to them. This very nice info and this should be posted on top sticky

Thanks for saying that. maybe they will notice it and link it.
    I try because I can and I can because I try.

Your list contains several errors, but I'm too lazy to point all of them out right now.
    All I can say is that Special Weapons with 10 stars or higher are not reduced. Twin Chakram would be unreduced Dark for example. Photon Claw isn't Hell, maybe you meant to say Silence Claw. Ano Rifle and Spread Needle are Seize. Not sure where you got your data from. Watch your spelling too. Good effort though

I got all my data from this site. But i'll review and edit what you mentioned. If you feel the urge not to be lazy and let me know all of the errors, it would be greatly appreciated.

Black
    I try because I can and I can because I try.

Interesting piece of info on PSO I read online :
    "Star count has nothing to do with (specials)reduction; it's just convenient to refer to unreduced weapons by star count, since most users are not familiar with the order of the item list, but they are familiar with the fact that most rares have > 9*. The reduction cutoff starts at Photon Claw and covers every weapon from there to the end of the item list, except for a few BB weapons that Sega randomly hard coded to have reduction, apparently.

You can prove that star count doesn't do anything by giving something like Vulcan 12*: its special will still be reduced, so reduction is determined by hex group and not by stars."
    -- Aleron Ives
    (PSO modder/hacker)