Default [Help] Force Build

I'm basically a total noob to PSO2, and Phantasy Star in general. So I have very little knowledge on how I should be playing a Force character. The main reason I liked them was because I could throw cards at enemies, and promptly discovered I can then cast my spells from where the card lands if it didn't hit an enemy. Anyway, I also enjoy using the Bow and stuff.

I was thinking of going with a Force/Braver build or something. I have been told that they focus a lot on elemental weaknesses, whatever that means.

Basically I sorta wanna use the Talis and Bullet Bow for the most part. I figure I'll still try to focus T-DMG but I'm unsure what weapons outside of Force-specific ones often have T-DMG on them.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Especially for how to Skill because that's also a mystery to me.

Bravers have Weak Stance which makes you do a lot more damage to their elemental weakness when using technics. Elemental weaknesses are shown under their name when targeted.

Talis cards don't disappear when hitting an enemy, they just have a tendency to hit the ground immediately after hitting an enemy due to throwing downwards.

Force requires multiple weapons with high element to reach max effectiveness. It's easier to play Te/Br.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Fo/Br is decent, but not as good as Fo/Te unfortunately.

If you're really insistent on Bullet Bows and teching, then you can do a good banishing arrow tech combo for bosses with a Rikauteri (High T-ATK bow equippable by Fo and Te). However just note that Fo/Br wont actually use Bullet Bow PAs period, and the bullet bow is really only for bossing. Fo/Br has a big weakness in that it's PP recovery is awful compared to Fo/Te, and Te/Br isn't quite as good as Fo/Te in general because it's lacking Fire.

Te/Br - Uses Ragrants Banishing Arrow combo for bossing, wand whacking for mobs.
    Fo/Br Ice - Uses Il Barta Banishing Arrow combo for bossing, general techs for mobs.
    Fo/Br Fire - Uses Nafoie? Banishing Arrow combo for bossing, general techs for mobs.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

fo/br PP recovery is solved using Queen Vera 12* slash (mega pp recovery potential) however you are essentially stuffed till you acquire one.

Fo/br is a pretty specialized build, its limited to the techs on the force tree and relies on banish arrow and ilbarta for bossing.

Id highly recommend fo/te as your first combo and moving on to fo/br once you get the required weapons for it - Rikauteri and Queen Vera