Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    4. You already got some good weapon out there but remember what 's weapon element you need (base on your build or weapon 's potential). And these days 100+ atk for each equipment is a must so try: Soul + tech III - fever - modulator on your weapon. it's not so expensive and you can have 100-105 atk. (but for unit it will cost atleast 20m )
    This isn't even close to "must" and absolutely horrible advise for someone who isn't even max level. You can do 60-70 ATK for 19 MILLION CHEAPER per unit and be 99% as effective, outside of not having pretty numbers in your stats.
    His affixes are good enough anyway.

I don't know why people think I'm a low level x.x

My FO is 75 and my TE is 69(?) and that's why I feel this urgency to have better items - I'm in SH/XH and I'm lagging behind in the damage game. It's shit, and at this moment in time I'm shit for it. Thus my posting in the forums. everybody here seems like a veteran and I'm hungry for knowledge.

I don't know how to set up a GGG Trigger party, I bought a trigger early because of seeing a lot of people on the reddit talk about it but aside from that I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't know 11 other reliable players so I think I'm SoL currently for Saiki (No premium, and currently cannot purchase due to real life budgeting).

I also don't understand the mechanics for Clones/Abduction/Modulator and I've heard farming Modulator units is a good way to start building a base of income. I have so many Excubes saved up I could buy 100k + FUN and get shop passes whenever, but I rarely have anything market-competitive to put up.

I DO/HAVE +10'd all of the gear I have currently, I DON'T have access to passes to buy 10*+ from the player shop. These two things have been brought up by most responses so I want to go on the record and say at the very least I've followed these instructions.

ALSO! Is it normal to down-socket items to alleviate the cost of affixing? I have 8 slots on my Gal Wind Talis and 7 on my Cadaceus and I don't have even a fraction of the money to put worthwhile things in all of them. They are affixed O.K. after being tekked AS-IS, but I'm sure with more concentrated affixes on less slots they'd be more effective...

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    This isn't even close to "must" and absolutely horrible advise for someone who isn't even max level. You can do 60-70 ATK for 19 MILLION CHEAPER per unit and be 99% as effective, outside of not having pretty numbers in your stats.
    His affixes are good enough anyway.
    exactly, i wouldnt call modulator a must
    and affixing by focusing on only one thing, like atk only or pp only, is gimped in my opinion, i like balanced approach more
    like, seeing someone with 150 atk 0 hp units, would be better with 130 atk/50 hp

Quote Originally Posted by SilviteRamirez View Post
    I don't know why people think I'm a low level x.x

My FO is 75 and my TE is 69(?) and that's why I feel this urgency to have better items - I'm in SH/XH and I'm lagging behind in the damage game. It's shit, and at this moment in time I'm shit for it. Thus my posting in the forums. everybody here seems like a veteran and I'm hungry for knowledge.

I don't know how to set up a GGG Trigger party, I bought a trigger early because of seeing a lot of people on the reddit talk about it but aside from that I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't know 11 other reliable players so I think I'm SoL currently for Saiki (No premium, and currently cannot purchase due to real life budgeting).

I also don't understand the mechanics for Clones/Abduction/Modulator and I've heard farming Modulator units is a good way to start building a base of income. I have so many Excubes saved up I could buy 100k + FUN and get shop passes whenever, but I rarely have anything market-competitive to put up.

I DO/HAVE +10'd all of the gear I have currently, I DON'T have access to passes to buy 10*+ from the player shop. These two things have been brought up by most responses so I want to go on the record and say at the very least I've followed these instructions.

ALSO! Is it normal to down-socket items to alleviate the cost of affixing? I have 8 slots on my Gal Wind Talis and 7 on my Cadaceus and I don't have even a fraction of the money to put worthwhile things in all of them. They are affixed O.K. after being tekked AS-IS, but I'm sure with more concentrated affixes on less slots they'd be more effective...
    you need dedicated skill tree for each element (thats at least 4 trees to buy) and you need weapon with matching element too
    if you want some feedback, then show us your skilltrees http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php

I'm not allowed to post any links because my post count is too low x.x I made it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    exactly, i wouldnt call modulator a must
    and affixing by focusing on only one thing, like atk only or pp only, is gimped in my opinion, i like balanced approach more
    like, seeing someone with 150 atk 0 hp units, would be better with 130 atk/50 hp
    isn't i said use zieg units first ? from 40atk to 60 or 70atk is only a little different so don't try it.
    and about adding 100-105atk to unit you must get an saiki or brisa set or it will be a waste

UQ soul - atk III - modulator - fever gives you 105 atk and 5 pp, it's not just 105 atk only

105 atk is cheap and good before you focus on mega expensive things like 150 or 180atk

you don't need a skill tree for every element, I do have that, but I find elysion FoTe with ice/wind maxed to be good almost everywhere.

ilbarta on bosses, nabarta for most mobbing, sazan for anything weak to wind.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    isn't i said use zieg units first ? from 40atk to 60 or 70atk is only a little different so don't try it.
    and about adding 100-105atk to unit you must get an saiki or brisa set or it will be a waste

UQ soul - atk III - modulator - fever gives you 105 atk and 5 pp, it's not just 105 atk only

105 atk is cheap and good before you focus on mega expensive things like 150 or 180atk
    add stamina 3 there and its good

I think I've only affixed modulator once in three years.

People probably assume you're low level because you said you're new to the game.
    In my honest opinion, level 75/69 isn't that "new", although it's true that you can reach that in a few weeks.

Don't forget that you can get a 10 star weapon pass by logging in tomorrow.
    Use that before the 19th, and you will receive an 11 star weapon pass next month.
    Then, if you haven't gotten something better by then, you can use that to get a nice weapon.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 6, 2015 at 04:31 AM.

if you can buy an 11* weapon, you'll also get a 12* pass in the future

rather, do any XH EQ and you should get plenty of weapons to play with
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat