Default I really need a braver katana build.

As the title says I couldn't find a really good one when I was looking around. I was wondering if you guys could give me one or at least give me sometimes. I am still pretty new to the game.

Rappy Hunter

Br/Hu with Massive Automate + Flash Guards http://tinyurl.com/pxnxeg3

Sweet! thank you so very much. I kept finding out dated guides for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneko View Post
    Sweet! thank you so very much. I kept finding out dated guides for some reason.
    Yeah, that's a thing unless you're a Bouncer, Ranger, Gunner, or Techer. There doesn't seem to be any formal guides for the other classes out there. And Fighter could really use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Yeah, that's a thing unless you're a Bouncer, Ranger, Gunner, or Techer. There doesn't seem to be any formal guides for the other classes out there. And Fighter could really use one.
    I just believe the classes are really under-rated in my opinion. I think they are really good it's just people sometimes look at more recent guides and sometimes just chose a class because of that rather then trying it. I originally played bouncer but didn't like it. So then I tried braver and loved it. So I think that's why tbh.

Just for comparison/reference/variety:

waa.ai/vSLB

Limit Break Fi/Br. Technically a "fighter" build, but Fi works kind of like a "reverse subclass" in a way here - your main weapon is still katanas. Fi tree is missing 2 points, put those into whichever fighter weapon's gear you like best. Alternatively, you can drop some more points from Striking UP or Dead/Halfline Slayer to make it more general-use Fighter main tree. Built this assuming Katana focus only.

A build taking a completely different (far more offensive) approach, using the same Braver skill tree but pairing it with a different class. Very fragile, and requires Fighter-equippable Katanas of which there are only a few, but with an Evil Rakuka, this is probably the strongest Katana build in terms of damage output on a target dummy.

WARNING: Glass cannon. This build has NO defensive options aside from dodging, and no HP/defensive boosts to absorb hits (especially in limit break - die in one hit under LB, eep ).

I'd recommend Br/Hu for newer (or just new to melee) players for a variety of reasons:
    1) easier to gear, especially when leveling - just use the strongest katana you have, no need to worry about class restrictions
    2) more forgiving - a build requiring (near-)perfect dodging when still learning the enemy attack patterns is just unrealistic