Thread: BRUHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

reminder that this guy exists

Quote Originally Posted by WEED420BLAZEIT View Post
    reminder that this guy exists
    That poor summumabitch

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thienien View Post
    I've had games do this crap to me but when you logged back in you were in the instance or dungeon etc... But here.. NOPE once you exit you done.

They should really fix that, i don't believe they did this is PSU
    I've had many instances of people being disconnected from my party in FFXIV, us going on ahead, and them catching up later. Even if we kill a boss which drops his item, he can just roll when he comes back in and everyone's happy.
    Here you lose what equates to hours of progress. And the server problem is on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I hate how MMOs have these "reward periods" and "boost periods".
    They always result in shit tons of lag and the game becomes unplayable.
    The companies KNOW this, and they keep doing it.
    It's to motivate people who haven't played in a while to come back. You know, instead of releasing engaging and interesting content.

And then there are always these weirdos who get upset at the mere prospect of valid complaints ruining their illusion of happiness.
    They start attacking everyone, saying stuff like "they didn't have to give you these boosts, so shut up and appreciate!"
    Even if the server collapsed, they say stuff like, "they're providing you a service, you have no right to complain", even if you're basically funding that service.
    It's like talking to... well, you can imagine. They have excuses for everything.
    "These eggs I bought are all cracked!"
    "You have no right to complain, Foodmart is providing a service!"

If that happens, you just up and go to a different grocer. If they aren't going to bother providing a proper service, why should you give them your resources?

PS02 trolled you bro. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.