Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SEGA has a habit of releasing potentials verrrrrrry slowly.
    Probably take a year before they finish adding potentials to the existing 12 stars.
    Which, of course, will make the current ones obsolete. And then you're gonna have to regrind all over again, again.

Anyone happen to know where the song is from that plays in the last 30 seconds of the clip? I guessed the new matterboard story quest but have no way to confirm since I haven't done any matterboard work yet. I love how fast and creepy it sounds!

Pretty sure that's Falz Dourumble's theme
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I loved that song from the moment I heard for the first time, and the alternate version that plays in the second phase of the fight is even better (The additional violin solo particularly).

Pity it's probably going to end up like Falz Angel's theme and never be heard outside of the story quest.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 9, 2015 at 05:24 AM.

Except if they do TD4 with wave 8 feat Dourumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Dourumble doesn't have an attack as strong as Hunar's shockwave, so i doubt it would even be a threat for the tower

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Dourumble doesn't have an attack as strong as Hunar's shockwave.
    It has Hunar's shockwave and creates it by throwing his sword at you as opposed to simply doing it where it stands, and would probably pose a bigger threat to the towers as a result. That little Pandora's box they break out also has a high amount of damage potential from the mass of orbs that pour out before the more painful Il Megid like projectile.

In any case, if they do have a TD 4, I'd want them to show up with a Hunar and Angel clone in tow.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 9, 2015 at 06:54 AM.

I am thinking about those bear and rabbits toys, they would go berserk when spawning.

Bear would run like a derp to the tower, rabbit would jump from spawn to tower to punch the tower.
    The damage would be tremendous.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Aug 9, 2015 at 08:04 AM.
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    In any case, if they do have a TD 4, I'd want them to show up with a Hunar and Angel clone in tow.
    Mining Base Defense 4 has already been datamined. It has 8 waves, AIS, Toy Darkers, and a new insect darker named 'Legion' in the data.
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Meh. Nothing for me in this update.