Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Hello folks! Back and all!

Never tought this site be still around ha! i was a member here in 1999 or 2001 something like that, right during PSO1, long time sheesh! Well when pso2 was announced i was super happy, but then it never came to the west, and i got tired of waiting and decided to bite it and play on the jp servers, after much debacle i finally managed to beat the Jap sega-id boss and finally registered an account, and found this wonderfull piece of software called pso2tweaker that even tells me i can play with the game in english!!! Game is downloading patches right now (omg get done already i wanna play!) and soon i'll be joining you guys!

Quick practical question, how is the game? Enough people play it? Any particular server i'm should go for to meet people from here? Thanks all!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I have no clue how to respond to this other than you remind me of like 3 people I might've played with on Dreamcast.
    At least by how you talk/type lol.

90% of English players use Ship2, the servers are active and there are plenty of people to hunt with. Its best to join a team as the help and advice will be far better. Welcome to PSO2!

Server 2 it is! Thanks guys, hope to see you all in game and smash some stuff together!

So i'm just creating my 1st char and its asking about a friend invite system, and that i can get gifts and all, how that works? Anyone wanna be my friend? xD

Oh and how can i set the game to full screen? kinda having a hard time finding it on options!

Friend invite system you get free blue ark badges every 10 levels you gain. The person you add at the friend gets them as well.

If you want to add me, I can give you my friend ID as I'm never one to refuse ARKS Badges, lol.
    My friend ID is: 10747394

As for full screen, if you're using PSO2tweaker, you can simply go into PSO2 options and I think it's the 3rd tab. Most that play in full screen use virtual full screeen so they can at least alt-tab if they need to. If you pick actual full screen and try to alt tab, the game will go all crazy.
    Last edited by [Ayumi]; Aug 13, 2015 at 08:57 AM.

ok ok! added you as friend, you better adopt me now! xD

create a char at ship2 called Arkanny! Newman Force class. Hmmm i applied the english patch but all the dialogue with npcs so far is showing in japanese! And yes i applied the story mode english patch too!

Yeah, the english patch will do that. You need the large english patch for that, but I never used it before. So I can't tell you if its reliable or how often it will break your game.

The normal and large patches shouldn't break your game.
    Story shouldn't either but that's the one I rarely install as sometimes as it takes so long to install.
    (That and I sometimes don't need it)

Also, a lot of NPC dialogue outside of cutscenes is just untranslated since it is not high priority for the translation teams.