Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Hrm, totes going to have to pull out before it gets too far along. I'm not really going to be able to reach any of these dates, with how my current schedule is looking, due to my job sadly.

I apologize for this, but it's for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone View Post
    It's 5 pm for CST, I believe.
    correct

So the next meeting of sending out the Expedition Status members and Rupika's side event will both take place on Saturday, 11pm on London time, according to the update on the google excel schedule planner? (Obviously the side event will occur after the main meeting, right?)
    Errr did someone misread my post and set it on the same time? I swear the date wasn't there when i posted.

Story wise it would be better to have mine before the main story since... everyone who gets sent out...they wont be able to participate because they're out of reach. Which was one of the reasons i was rushing it a bit date wise.

Also i can move it a few hours later, i'm not sure i can do it earlier. Maybe 10pm. But saturday is my taco/xq day.

And those who weren't able to make it to the first event or is new can let Dai know and maybe he can send you an in-game mail from Kuro, telling you which status has been assigned to your character? Just a thought.
    That may be technically hard since to mail people ingame you need to have it on friends list. Also somewhat update it on the google group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Errr did someone misread my post and set it on the same time? I swear the date wasn't there when i posted.

Story wise it would be better to have mine before the main story since... everyone who gets sent out...they wont be able to participate because they're out of reach. Which was one of the reasons i was rushing it a bit date wise.

Also i can move it a few hours later, i'm not sure i can do it earlier. Maybe 10pm. But saturday is my taco/xq day.

That may be technically hard since to mail people ingame you need to have it on friends list. Also somewhat update it on the google group.
    Huh... I guess there was some sort of confusion there. But I'm sure it won't be a problem to push the main story to a later date so we can do your side event on Saturday. And do you have any idea how long it'll last approximately? I just don't like leaving in the middle.

And I totally forgot about the fact that you can only mail people on your friends list. I guess we need to think of another to do that for those who missed it... preferably before the next main story meeting.

Huh... I guess there was some sort of confusion there. But I'm sure it won't be a problem to push the main story to a later date so we can do your side event on Saturday. And do you have any idea how long it'll last approximately? I just don't like leaving in the middle.
    Well the overall idea is:

Quick "5 minutish meeting" @ the Be-Nova-Lent
    One-two normal mode missions, the first one can be rushed up a bit. Its mostly so i get some time to finish setupping the second one (kind of depends on how many psovm's my computer can hold, will need a bit of time to relog one account and get it into position). So..i count about an hour tops.

And I totally forgot about the fact that you can only mail people on your friends list. I guess we need to think of another to do that for those who missed it... preferably before the next main story meeting.
    You can use good job messages (which nobody checks, maybe leave a warning in the forum). But maybe putting some kind of public official list (like on exam results) isn't a bad idea. And send via good job comment: Those who weren't on the meeting check your new reasignations on the board.

Alternatively, we would need someone who has everyone added to relay those messages via mail.

Seems like it. If they both happen at the same time, something's gonna be missed.

Since the "Sending Them Out... And Updates!" event was TBA at the time Rupikachu pitched their event, and now that main story event is set at the same time as the side event (Saturday 11 PM London time), maybe the main event could get bumped over a night or two so people that said they'd be able to make Rupikachu's side event could also have a chance to make the main one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    . . . If I can make it I will log on and meet you guys at the scheduled place. If not, that means Sparrow got stuck doing mountains of paperwork for both the ODF and ARKS after his superior went "u wot" at him mobilizing the ARKS to help the ODF and managing to break some experimental ODF gear in the process.
    I did mention something about that earlier, but it might have gotten overlooked since it was on an earlier page? I'll drop it here again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital-Force View Post
    Hrm. Something's not sitting too well with me, so I'll just mention it:

Kokurokoki, could you check with people on consequences next time? It would be almost impossible to procure a campship for activities without going through the proper channels to get clearance anyway.
    For example, Nikolai's been around long enough to at least know, "If I'm going to help with something, I should check if I can first." Since he was able to get a campship, it should have been obvious that he got a green light to assist (If he found out he couldn't go, he would have relayed it to Sparrow).
    Last edited by Digital-Force; Aug 21, 2015 at 08:46 AM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

correct

You don't have to have them on your friends list last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    You don't have to have them on your friends list last I checked.
    It'd be nice to add everyone.

I find it silly that friend lists have a limit to them...

Well crackers, might have to pull out for a few weeks (no more than a month) or at least until everything is sorted out time wise. Too much to do with classes starting and not enough time in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Well crackers, might have to pull out for a few weeks (no more than a month) or at least until everything is sorted out time wise. Too much to do with classes starting and not enough time in a week.
    Oh, good luck. Suuush that makes me feel old!

Anywho, reworded a bit rupi's sheet and added an entry, diary style log. Don't expect much.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Time to do the background work for tomorrow night event thingie.

Just to be sure whos coming?

IronKrone and Digital-Force?

Just to be sure whos coming?

IronKrone and Digital-Force?
    I could come along for a few words, not much my character can really do yet until I or someone else throws him deep in the plot.