Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Finally. I am extremely interested in this. Tag for later (when I get home from work)

Computer scans are slowing down my work for the moment, so I went about sprucing up the Info Doc with the prologue and character template information from the OP.
    Last edited by Digital-Force; Aug 24, 2015 at 01:16 PM.

Currently busy with school work, but I might change my work schedule so I can meet up with you guys on Fridays. Have we figured out the next meeting date for the RP?

Also, if you guys ever see me online as "Sparrow", feel free to jump in and RP with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    Currently busy with school work, but I might change my work schedule so I can meet up with you guys on Fridays. Have we figured out the next meeting date for the RP?
    The date and time for the second main event still looks to be TBA. With school starting back up, I'm guessing event times might fall on weekend dates. Time'll tell, though.

Also, if you guys ever see me online as "Sparrow", feel free to jump in and RP with me.
    Okie-dok'. Same goes for me if I'm not on the really crowded blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital-Force View Post
    The date and time for the second main event still looks to be TBA. With school starting back up, I'm guessing event times might fall on weekend dates. Time'll tell, though.

Okie-dok'. Same goes for me if I'm not on the really crowded blocks.
    I think it can't hurt to start discussing when the next main event might be. How about some time this Friday then? Should it be around the same time as before (11pm, London time) or...?

And it goes the same for the RP thing if you see me online as well! ...Except that I haven't seen anyone during my usual available time.

Maybe I'll get around to creating a RP log for Byul some time this week as well. If I do, I'll just add it to the google doc.

If I'm roleplaying I'll probably be on the video recording server like we did last time. Other than that I'd only jump into a crowded server if it's for an EQ or something like that to get excubes.

Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone View Post
    I think it can't hurt to start discussing when the next main event might be. How about some time this Friday then? Should it be around the same time as before (11pm, London time) or...?
    If the time for it ends up leaning on that, and others are fine with it, I don't mind. We'll hopefully see something from Dai here before it pops up in the schedule doc, but keeping an eye on it all the same.

And it goes the same for the RP thing if you see me online as well! ...Except that I haven't seen anyone during my usual available time.
    ...Yeah, you're more elusive than a Choboko. I have to nap and stay up a bit to catch you sometimes. XD

Maybe I'll get around to creating a RP log for Byul some time this week as well. If I do, I'll just add it to the google doc.
    Ooh, can't wait to see. +_+

If I'm roleplaying I'll probably be on the video recording server like we did last time. Other than that I'd only jump into a crowded server if it's for an EQ or something like that to get excubes.
    Same here, really! Kind of the unofficial block for the RP anyhow. Even if it changed, there's a section for it in the schedule doc.
    Last edited by Digital-Force; Aug 26, 2015 at 12:11 AM.

If the time for it ends up leaning on that, and others are fine with it, I don't mind. We'll hopefully see something from Dai here before it pops up in the schedule doc, but keeping an eye on it all the same.
    I certainly can get on around that time. It's better than Saturday for me, since I can stay a little longer.

...Yeah, you're more elusive than a Choboko. I have to nap and stay up a bit to catch you sometimes. XD
    It's not my fault that I'm the only person in Asia region. Timezone seriously sucks. Sobs.
    But maybe I should give up on some sleep and get on early in the morning, however briefly. ...Maybe.

Same here, really! Kind of the unofficial block for the RP anyhow. Even if it changed, there's a section for it in the schedule doc.
    I like the privacy. Barely anyone gets on in there so we can RP in peace without people bothering us or bombarding us with nude loli hentai SAs. I went to channel 1 for a concert once and I was like "no... just no..." D:

I certainly can get on around that time. It's better than Saturday for me, since I can stay a little longer.

It's not my fault that I'm the only person in Asia region. Timezone seriously sucks. Sobs.
    But maybe I should give up on some sleep and get on early in the morning, however briefly. ...Maybe.
    It's OK. Just-- nooooo, don't ruin your sleep over it. D:

I like the privacy. Barely anyone gets on in there so we can RP in peace without people bothering us or bombarding us with nude loli hentai SAs. I went to channel 1 for a concert once and I was like "no... just no..." D:
    :/ Yeah, they get a quick blacklist from me. They're why we can't have nice things.