Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Arks Layer WebMoney Issues

First off, I hope it is alright for me to create this thread since a long time ago, a mod in a galaxy far, far way once said:

"All talk and discussion about exchanging meseta for Web Money, or whatever it is these transactions in the last week have been. Keep it off of this site. If it comes up again it'll be removed and infractions/warnings will be distributed."

I'm not talking about exchanging anything for WebMoney codes, I'm just here to complain / to get some attention.

Hello there,
    I'm SilkaN and a week ago, I purchased some WM Codes from Arks Layer.
    Why didn't I use PSO2es to get my AC, you ask? Well, I dunno, but it's a fact that I didn't use it, so I'd like you to refrain from posting answers like this. Thank you. =)

I've been told that people who purchase from Arks Layer need patience - obviously, since the ones responsible are busy managing the site, patches, tweaker and even their RLs. No problem there.
    The only thing that bugs me is that contacting them seems to be impossible for me. I've tried to contact them ingame, which required me to wake up early (because of time zone differences). No luck. Their supposedly monitored email system (the emails you get after purchasing a code)? No luck there, too. I replied to them on tuesday but got no response so far. I left a visitor message on their site yesterday and obviously got no response here as well. It hasn't been even 24h since I posted that one, so no problems.

Something that really surprised me, however, is the fact that an ingame friend who purchased their codes from Arks Layer at a later date got their codes earlier.
    I don't understand this. When we purchased the codes, we both got replies that they got no codes at the moment and that they would buy new ones ASAP.
    I know that they got a contact in JP who buys the codes from them (according to an informative, albeit old reddit post),
    but why would only my friend get their codes if they refilled their stock?

At this point, I don't want the codes anymore. What I DO want however, is that they transfer the money back to my PayPal account.
    Mods, please don't delete this just yet, as this is the only way to get some attention from them and / or the community (at least it's the only way I can think of this early in the morning ).
    Thanks for reading! I don't like creating threads like these but as you can see, I am a little frustrated. I'll use PSO2es in the future.

Greetings from Germany!
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's a pretty fine point, honestly if AIDA would reply or anyone with the Arks Layer site would ever respond, without ignoring questions. It would go much smoother.

Just next time do it through PSO2es or Play-Asia, both are cheaper, and MUCH less hassle.

Angry I feel ya.

I have had this sort of experience myself, at the very least someone should reply to you and let you know what is going on. It's a bit outrageous tht they can't at least provide details to put you at ease. Hopefully they will resolve ths.

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    It's a pretty fine point, honestly if AIDA would reply or anyone with the Arks Layer site would ever respond, without ignoring questions. It would go much smoother.

Just next time do it through PSO2es or Play-Asia, both are cheaper, and MUCH less hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by zTengoku View Post
    I have had this sort of experience myself, at the very least someone should reply to you and let you know what is going on. It's a bit outrageous tht they can't at least provide details to put you at ease. Hopefully they will resolve ths.
    Well, at least I'm not the only one who experienced stuff like this. Not sure if I should feel better now. :P

I did just purchase a code 2 days ago, and since the site said it could take that long I haven't thought much of it. Decided to send AIDA a PM to see how that goes. Not lost for patience, but I would like an update atleast

cn-usa is also a good place to order from I used to use before es. once your payment goes through you get your code intantly in a minute or so. they are not the cheapest price but if you want WM codes quick it is a good alternative to the others.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    cn-usa is also a good place to order from I used to use before es. once your payment goes through you get your code intantly in a minute or so. they are not the cheapest price but if you want WM codes quick it is a good alternative to the others.
    I knew about CN-USA and SutoCorp, but I had not the best experiences with SutoCorp in the past, so I thought Arks Layer would be the better alternative. Easier to contact and stuff. Heh.

All things considered, they should at least give you a proper response instead of ignoring you.

I usually need to wait one week to get the code when i purchase from Arks-Layer, but their amount of available code depends on the amount of WM you ask, they can have some stock for 2000 WM and not at all for 1000 WM. Did your friend purchase the same amount than you? If so, that's indeed weird, but just know they have a waiting list that determine who will get the code first, however i don't know how they sort this, just that if you needed to rectify an info during the process (e-mail for example) you're put at the end of the list.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I usually need to wait one week to get the code when i purchase from Arks-Layer, but their amount of available code depends on the amount of WM you ask, they can have some stock for 2000 WM and not at all for 1000 WM. Did your friend purchase the same amount than you? If so, that's indeed weird, but just know they have a waiting list that determine who will get the code first, however i don't know how they sort this, just that if you needed to rectify an info during the process (e-mail for example) you're put at the end of the list.
    They did not buy the same amount. I am well aware of the waiting list, but they got the same email saying that they are out of codes. If new codes were bought, why not refill all of them? I mean, they got my money, so they could have bought them together with my friend's codes. Or are there different waiting lists for each respective amount of WM you buy?