Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I get stunned by the slam and then all the AOE smacks me before I can get out of the stun.
    Probably not worth the risk to stay close. I use Guren to run away, wait until he's done and then Guren back in. Convenient!
    Can always just get in his face and block it. Shockwaves won't hit you like that. Or just block it and dodge the shockwaves. Or even just facetank them, they're like a 3-shot even with injury. There's honestly like no risk involved.

Orrrr your MPA can flinch lock him. Had him flinched twice and he skipped to pulling his sword out in a recent run. Only lasted a few more seconds.

Whoops someone took the CM in M4 when they took the VR in M3. Don't we need to pick CM everytime for the 1k CM stone at Anga?

edit: yeah... Need all CM choices for the 1k. Since they picked VR at M3 it wasn't there. Actually killed Anga too but it doesn't count as a full CM run. so meh (and removing that 15% they picked at M3 would of been enough to end the run)
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:54 PM.

I just pick Knuckles everytime now since its very fast and does alot of damage. That and its easier since quake howling drops in almost every single run in M1 lol and it blows up mobs in a second.

There was only one run where quake howling didn't drop lol
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Last time I tried to guard Hunar's thing, I was right in front of him, waited until he brought his arms down and hit shift.
    Then it took like another second or two before anything actually hit me, so I was early and died.

The previous few runs I was in, the Lilipas kept blowing up. Not great.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Last time I tried to guard Hunar's thing, I was right in front of him, waited until he brought his arms down and hit shift.
    Then it took like another second or two before anything actually hit me, so I was early and died.

The previous few runs I was in, the Lilipas kept blowing up. Not great.
    Typical pug problems it seems. Also they picked CM at m4 again (after taking VR at M3 again...) and we are sitting at m5 with 50%. I don't care at this point I'm just going to bum rush the CM. If we wanted to win we wouldn't be sitting at m5 with 50% and nothing to show for it. lol

Would be no problems if said random mpa was actually capable, but it isn't.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 31, 2015 at 01:35 PM.

Bumping this for questions that less-likely won't be answered in Quick Questions Thread.
    Since there's 50% CM2 Boost I'll be doing a little bit of it. so I have a few questions.

- When Falz Hunar does ground pound can it be countered with katana? Not the actual attack but the life-drain effect after the ground pound.

- Is it better to face tank hunar in attempt to stunlock him or be on the safe side and step back?

- Whats a better overall choice in M5? Say I so happened to find a yasha and already have a sange, would it be worth it to make Sangeyasha or just keep sange and endo spam? This is to say I've got Charge Escape, Dispersion Shrike & Photon Blade Fever.

- Is Guren ok to use after first Interval?

Quote Originally Posted by Mildora View Post
    - Is it better to face tank hunar in attempt to stunlock him or be on the safe side and step back?
    It all depends on your reflexes, if you can react fast, you'll have no problem taking him head on.

Has a lot of range, so it's not bad, but doesn't seem to do well damage wise.

You must Just Guard Hunar's ground pound since it breaks through normal guards and yes it works with any weapon able to guard. It might be just me but for some reason, I find it easier to JG it while you're in the air rather than the ground. If you have JGed the ground pound, you can do some free damage to Hunar. If you're talking about the life drain ailment, use Sol/Star Atomizers.

Unless your MPA sucks, you should faceroll Hunar with stunlocks. Guren is also wonderful to evade and deal damage at the same time to him, especially when he uses his sword.

For m5, it's either dual blades as a primary and katana as backup secondary when RNG drop doesn't favour you. I think dual blades does one of the best DPS there is especially when you have Fever (use it against Banthers and phase 2 Anga) and Dove. Katana is a close second with Sakura/Guren though. To answer your question though, it would be better to trade the Sange/Yasha katanas for the dual blade variant.

Katana and Guren can last you all throughout cmode. Only part where Sakura End definitely wins is against Kartas and m5 banthers since you can slash their weak points with more precision. Otherwise, I do find Guren can mob and boss better due to the sheer speed and power of it.

Bumping this for questions that less-likely won't be answered in Quick Questions Thread.
    Since there's 50% CM2 Boost I'll be doing a little bit of it. so I have a few questions.

- When Falz Hunar does ground pound can it be countered with katana? Not the actual attack but the life-drain effect after the ground pound.

- Whats a better overall choice in M5? Say I so happened to find a yasha and already have a sange, would it be worth it to make Sangeyasha or just keep sange and endo spam? This is to say I've got Charge Escape, Dispersion Shrike & Photon Blade Fever.

I always beat hunar by face tanking him. Guard stance is a good purchase btw (allows you to survive a direct hit from his aoe).

Guren is great if you use it along with weak stance. Also don't forget you can lock on on a weak point with Q (On Quartz Dragon's nose for example) to do super-fast and very damaging attacks with guren. (That's how I always destroy Quartz Dragon)

As for the life-drain, I don't think you can block it.
    Last edited by Searaphim; Sep 10, 2015 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Searaphim View Post
    I always beat hunar by face tanking him. Guard stance is a good purchase btw (allows you to survive a direct hit from his aoe).
    Or you can just block it. Facetanking Hunar is the worst thing you can do.