Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Pff this really is far too easy, already cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Is weak bullet for sale in one of the shops, or is it just a random drop?

The last mission is probably a complete joke assuming you've got that, a Zanverse user, and the TE buffs.
    I didn't have it but the time the Ranger started using it was in the final stage. So either the Falz Arm + Hunar combo in M4 dropped it or it came from the final shop. Can tell you Falz Arm dropped me a 11* talis and Hunar dropped me Lightning Espada and Lavis Blades. The final shop sells 12*/11* weapons, Magatsu Units. and about 5 other tabs of abilities.

edit: Friend told me it came from the shop. "stone upgrade" - So it cost stones to buy. Also it seems the final shop takes disc in-trade for stones that can be used to buy the higher tier stones.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 26, 2015 at 05:10 AM.

Weak Bullet costs 9 red stones, it is not worth it.

TE buffs are 2 red stones.

If you want an instant clear, everyone takes Katana and Sakura for the entire mission, and gets Brisa Set in Interval 2. We overfilled like 40-50% VR and cleared with about 50% remaining lol. :/

So it is 5 stages. _(:3
    You can buy WB for 9 red stones in the 2nd shop.

100% mission 5 clear on third run. Didn't do anything fancy in the last interval shop. Just got full brisa set, used weapons from previous missions/shop. Wrecked things in last area with ease. Could get hit over and over thanks to aforementioned armor. Minimal skill necessary.

Used to getting 24K (12K+ before 100% bonus) per run from the previous CM boost week. Now getting under 6K with a 100% bonus. I realize the time is much shorter to complete, but personally I find starting the mission/the early stages where your equipment is entirely luck-based to be the most tiring and irritating part.

Also, I didn't read anything beforehand. I entirely expected 10 areas, and the CM to scale up roughly similar to CM1. My surprise on finding out this wasn't the case was enough for me to hop on these forums to try and find out if there might be some secret to unlocking stages 6+. Obviously not the case.

I don't really like jumping on the sega-bashing bandwagon or what have you, but in this case I really don't see the point of this existing. For fun, I guess. But like anything you repeat enough times, eventually you're going to default for what nets you higher gains, which in this case-- once the boost is gone-- is likely CM1.

lol waaay to easy first 8 man and cleared already

hmmm... at M4, in the fork path, last run the whole MPA took TOP path and its easy cuz its just walls and darkers are ignorable, but in the next run i unknowingly didnt follow the MPA and soloed TOP myself but its still easy and still 1 guy can gain 400 miles from it

I hope they'll do an update to add 5 additional stages.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    hmmm... at M4, in the fork path, last run the whole MPA took TOP path and its easy cuz its just walls and darkers are ignorable, but in the next run i unknowingly didnt follow the MPA and soloed TOP myself but its still easy and still 1 guy can gain 400 miles from it
    Bottom Line will give Photon Turret at Falz, I think. Probably better go south, and have 1 person who can do north doing it?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Nope, north is far better because having 12 players get to bosses immediately is much better than going south, even with 11-12P going south.

EDIT: Rather, that's what I think, I naturally haven't had time to put many strategies into practice.