Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Did a nearly full CM run with randoms. Ended up picking the VR in M5 and failing at Anga anyway.

I feel like Falz Hunar is what tends to make or break a successful CM run.

Attacking him in melee while he has his sword out without getting destroyed seems to be beyond the scope of the average player.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I did not think SEGA could make c-mode worse, but they have. This mission has to be the most shallow and dull in the entire game.

Thankfully, it was very easy to beat for the boots camo, not playing this ever again.

Oh well, at least they tried something different, hopefully the devs will catch on for the next mission and come up with something that requires any amount of skill to play. You know, like PSO1 did fifteen years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    oh so you did a full mile clear already? dang.
    Seconding question.

P.S. have you done 45 minute CM1 runs too

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

Attacking him in melee while he has his sword out without getting destroyed seems to be beyond the scope of the average player.
    Not getting owned by his slam seems beyond the scope of the average player. So many people with katanas, and they manage to be destroyed by him? How...?!

Anyway, I don't care about this CQ much. First CQ had better gameplay. Don't care to do the full mile challenge.

5 more runs, and I have my camo. Sitting on 201k miles, and not sure what to do with em.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I still think CM2 would be totally fine if it came with CM3 and CM4 at the same time.
    Most people probably don't care about mastering CM2 to the point of getting all the Mile crystals.
    That's where some variation helps to appease people's expectations.

And yeah, i would have expected a title for doing the "hard" route.
    I've seen the Goldradas fail to spawn twice. It felt like everyone expected it, too.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6buxevly6...2int2.jpg?dl=0

CM2's Int 2 shop stitch, feel free to rehost for the guide as its useful for vita users.

I think I was able to shoot far off Gel Bulfs in CM2 thanks to Arks Mod Tool.
    Not sure if that counts as an unfair gameplay advantage.
    Blame SEGA for having abnormally miniscule visual distance limits~

Sadly it does, it's a form of cheating. Using a mod for an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

This basically describes my late night runs lol I just witnessed most of the MPA I was with get one shotted by Hunar's attack in my last run lol

I just find it easier to grab a bow and go with torrential arrow then sit back at the top of the mountain and shoot since none of Hunar's or Falz Arm's attacks can reach up there. If Final Nemesis drops then its even easier.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

I don't know why but lately, several of the MPAs I was with decide that it's a good idea to bring the toy darkers and Barbalilipas over to where Decol Malluda is and fight them all at once in mission 2.

One or two people tag toy darkers and lilipas while everyone else head to Malluda and fight it. Then those taggers decide that it'd be fun to join everyone else while those tagged enemies are still following them.

That usually results in 2 or 3 deaths. Not enough to end the run of course, since M2 is pretty easy, but it's annoying to see VR plummet when we could have made it to I1 with nearly full VR.

I guess I need to work on tagging those enemies myself...