Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    how to avoid these spawn
    It seems to be random, occurs on shared ships only, and can occur with 12 PC players. Vita players don't seem to be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I'll make sure to notify you the first time I get a random MPA that contains 12 players who know how to use Sakura-Endo and katana's shift action. Because that's pretty much the only thing you need.
    Don't bother. I wouldn't be surprised, and give you a reaction you want.
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    Don't bother. I wouldn't be surprised, and give you a reaction you want.
    m-muh gratification
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Haven't tried CM2 since the other day. Been busy and tired.

I don't think I used Blisa set on my first clear run. Maybe one piece.
    I don't recall having much problem with Anga back then. I was using DB with Photon Blade Fever.
    When I use the Blisa set, it feels like I don't really need potions or dolls.
    So, I think the opposite is probably viable: no Blisa, 2 dolls and lots of potions.
    And yeah, the Cyclonedas are really annoying.

My main problem with this CM is I don't like Sakura Endo but there's just no other feasible option. :/

Ok "feasible" may be unfair, nothing else I've tried comes close I feel. I keep trying to go for Chaos Riser but RNG hasn't been with me for that.

Not challenging enough to not be done by random groups before the end of week one though, evidently.
    If I've gotten to the final room when taking all miles in a random group, there sure as hell have been others.
    Statistically speaking, if a group makes it that far on a full mile run, then they're less likely to start fucking up at the final room. The group I had simply ran out of time on Anga, it wasn't because anyone died.
    Which means you didn't actually clear it in a random group, right? Save it for when you actually do clear a full mile run. Most likely you're contributing to the MPA's loss anyway, going off what you've said about how you run CM1.

I wonder what the fastest clear time ever is for this quest. I saw someone's best record at the end in one run say 04:58.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

There are other options for the last mission, not just Katana.

Rifle with End attraction will do 3k damage per weakpoint hit "and since it does 3 hits per enemy, that's 6k"

Jet Boots can easily do 1200 per weakpoint hit with Gran Wave.

Sange/Yasha will Dispersion Shrike for 500-700 dmg per photon hit.

I had a couple of full mile runs with PUGs, everytime we're out of time at Anga. Then we had a team run with people i know and a voice chat, never got further than Quartz. Coordination seems to be a disadvantage in my case

Katana is considered the best simply because you do dirty damage with no effort "not saying Katana in general, but Katana in CQ2" , some weapons may output better damage but need some more finesse. There is also the matter of preference, some people just can't use a Katana, maybe it's just not in your genes to use it.

P.S. I'm sure that Back Hand Smash will do ridiculous damage to anything it hits, just seldom used Knuckles in CQ2 "funny because i main Knuckles in normal game"
    Last edited by pozertron; Aug 30, 2015 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pozertron View Post

P.S. I'm sure that Back Hand Smash will do ridiculous damage to anything it hits, just seldom used Knuckles in CQ2 "funny because i main Knuckles in normal game"
    With weak stance active you are looking at around 8k weakpoint hits and 2-3k normal hits.

Tried it once and its ok. burst dmg wise its great on bosses. pp cost wise flash thousand is better over time.

It's funny to see Lillipans being dead on arrival literally right when they spawn sometimes lol

Also it's nice to have one or two people with Jellen for fighting Hunar and both phases of Anga as insurance for a smooth run in pugs.
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Aug 31, 2015 at 01:22 AM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.