Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Or you can just block it. Facetanking Hunar is the worst thing you can do.
    except that its not when everybody does it and he dies right away. guard stance makes you survive if it fails. Of course nothing prevents you to block him anyways
    Last edited by Searaphim; Sep 10, 2015 at 06:36 PM.

I thought facetanking in this context is getting your face caved in. If facetanking actually means flinchlocking Hunar then should use proper terminology.

Either way Guard Stance is a horrible choice to use because it uses up resources and makes it harder to flinch Hunar when you can, as you said, just block the attack, which is a hell of a lot better than getting hit (especially for katana).

resources? Since when do we lack resources on CM2? Also you can quicly activate guard stance when shit is going down and leave it off the rest of the time. I prefer that above failing cuz 6 people died at the same time.

yes I meant "flinchlocking"

You can block properly, many pugs cant. hence why I like to propose guard stance
    Last edited by Searaphim; Sep 10, 2015 at 09:00 PM.

As I mentioned before, lag makes it incredibly risky to stunluck hunar.
    I had a couple of runs where people tried it just for a lag spike to happen at the same time and Hunar killed 5+ people at once, instantly ending the run.

That aside, Guard Stance lvl 10 doesn't decrease any dmg so there is actually no reason not to use it. Doesn't interfere with Weak Stance either.

Lol there should be a warning for MPAs not to choose CM instead of VR if a bunch of people are dying in the first mission and second and third lol
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

People don't learn though. Now runs end early cause people don't get the vr but the cm.
    I just failed my 5th run in a row cause of this.

Early on it didn't matter cause everyone was doing cmode2 and there were a lot of good players you could end up with.

Now most people doing cmode2 just plain suck, I had 2 runs with people calling out roles before hand and thought they knew their business, but it didn't matter, people died a lot anyway and the run ended at Hunar anyway.

So, it actually out exactly the way I predicted it. People choosing crystals over vr and failing hard early on. All I want is anotehr 10 finishes for the katana camo but almost no one gives a fuck at the moment and I am lucky to even find an open mpa on the shared ship (even during jp times).

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    People don't learn though. Now runs end early cause people don't get the vr but the cm.
    I just failed my 5th run in a row cause of this.

Early on it didn't matter cause everyone was doing cmode2 and there were a lot of good players you could end up with.

Now most people doing cmode2 just plain suck, I had 2 runs with people calling out roles before hand and thought they knew their business, but it didn't matter, people died a lot anyway and the run ended at Hunar anyway.

So, it actually out exactly the way I predicted it. People choosing crystals over vr and failing hard early on. All I want is anotehr 10 finishes for the katana camo but almost no one gives a fuck at the moment and I am lucky to even find an open mpa on the shared ship (even during jp times).
    You know you only need to clear m3 for the camo title anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Now most people doing cmode2 just plain suck,
    irony

tell me why I should even care about a retard like you dissing me?