Default Razer Cortex game booster and the PSO2 Tweaker

My laptop isn't the best. So my framerate isn't what you would call "ideal". However most of the time using "Razer Cortex" game booster helps me with that. But here's the problem. If I launch PSO2 using razer it'll just bring up the regular pso2, not the english patched one. but launching the PSO2 tweaker using Razer doesn't seem to do anything either. So, how would I be able to use razer to boost the game's performance?

ill give it a try and let you know.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

i think its best if you ditch any "booster" of sorts and manually uninstall all the bloat that slows down your pc, those magical "boosters" don't really boost your performance, they just shutdown software that eats up your RAM/CPU
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i think its best if you ditch any "booster" of sorts and manually uninstall all the bloat that slows down your pc, those magical "boosters" don't really boost your performance, they just shutdown software that eats up your RAM/CPU
    I know that's what they do. Isn't that what helps improve game performance?

Also, I have ANOTHER issue now. In game I can see my mouse...my DESKTOP MOUSE. The original little white cursor. And whenever it reaches the end of the screen I can't turn my camera anymore. I have to press esc and bring up the menu so I can move my mouse back to the center without it turning the camera. I've tried fullscreen, windowed mode. I pressed "t to toggle". ...I've gone through so much stuff to play this game, and I finally get to play it and all these problems arrive....I should've known with my luck I wouldn't get to ENJOY anything for once in my life, god fucking forbid that.

...anyway, is there any kind of fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    ill give it a try and let you know.
    Ok, thanks....and if you know anything about the other issue above, please let me know... I just want to finally be able to play this game..

Just uninstall whatever bloat it is that's running in the background. Boosters and things that claim to 'tune up' your PC are always shit, even if they're made by Razer.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Just uninstall whatever bloat it is that's running in the background. Boosters and things that claim to 'tune up' your PC are always shit, even if they're made by Razer.
    Actually, this game booster really does improve my fps. I notice the difference. Trust me.

well i managed to make it work, but its pretty simple, ran the game boster as admin
    with the tweaker linked to it.

so i guess its pretty simple.

about the mouse, i have no idea, run the game in window mode and see if it works_?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    well i managed to make it work, but its pretty simple, ran the game boster as admin
    with the tweaker linked to it.

so i guess its pretty simple.

about the mouse, i have no idea, run the game in window mode and see if it works_?
    Ah, I see. Okay, so just run Game Booster as admin and select the tweaker from it? Fair 'nuff. And I the mouse issue somehow fixed itself. Thank you.