Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

I concur. Current version of AMT won't work with the latest PSO2 update.
    And unfortunately, while PSO2's graphics were well improved with Stage 6 graphics, they still didn't do anything to the draw distance, meaning we still need AMT now.

Damn, I forgot to complain about the miniscule draw distance in the enquete.

New version's up. As luck would have it, the last update broke both the near and far culling patches as well as the subpalette patch. Not too bad to fix, but it did take a bit of time. I may have messed up somewhere, so let me know if any of those patches exhibit any irregular behaviors.

I've also re-added the auto-show log bugfix. It should now properly prevent the chat log from being un-hidden after a cutscene if the user hid it, but still allow cutscenes to properly hide the log otherwise. Also, by popular demand, I've added options to minimze/close the AMT app down to the system tray. This option is disabled by default, but you can enable it in the preferences menu. The app icon will also now change colors depending on the connection state. Needless to say, I'm getting a lot of mileage out of Gama's awesome app icon.

That's all for this time, but stay tuned for more updates regarding the release of the AMT source code.

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss

Clone your character function seems bugged but otherwise worked great

10/10 e-trail saviour

Sir Hardlight, I have a request.

Would it be possible to allow tuning the new color toning via your tool?
    I really don't like that blue tint.

I'd imagine it'd just be a matter of figuring out where SEGA defined those values, and adjusting them.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Sir Hardlight, I have a request.

Would it be possible to allow tuning the new color toning via your tool?
    I really don't like that blue tint.

I'd imagine it'd just be a matter of figuring out where SEGA defined those values, and adjusting them.
    No need for AMT(or Hardlight) to do anything about it, you can do it yourself in PSO2's options.

Go to Options, Video Settings, Drawing Features, and turn off Color Tone Curve. You'll pretty much get back the old colors this way.
    Last edited by Killerwing; Apr 23, 2016 at 01:42 AM.

i think he wants the saturation from the setting but without the blue tint

And adjusting level of saturation itself too.

Yes, I don't want to turn it off because the game looks dull without it.
    I just want to tweak the colors etc, like ENBs usually let us do.

I think it'd look better with a more balanced color tone instead of leaning towards blue tint.