Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast
    King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    It connected fine for me. Try to open AMT after opening PSO2.
    How is that supposed work? AMT triggers the permission to run prompt, which immediately causes GameGuard to shut down PSO2.

What works for me is first opening Tweaker, *then* AMT and finally starting the actual game. YMMV, naturally. :/

Quote Originally Posted by IceBurner View Post
    How is that supposed work? AMT triggers the permission to run prompt, which immediately causes GameGuard to shut down PSO2.
    disable the permission to run (adjust the settings so it never shows up asking for permission)

I can't get it to hook anymore either.
    Tried many times, tried loading it before, during, after PSO2, tried doing a file check, deleting Gameguard, etc.
    Windows 7 64-bit. Tried setting AMT priority to high/realtime, no difference.

Goddamn Gameguard. All it does is ruin lives and make everything worse for everyone.
    They should rename Gameguard to "ChaosBringer - Destroyer of Worlds".
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 15, 2015 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Goddamn Gameguard. All it does is ruin lives and make everything worse for everyone.
    They should rename Gameguard to "ChaosBringer - Destroyer of Worlds".
    This makes me hopeful that someone will upload a video or .gif of someone walking into that long, wide-open room from Ruins 2 and getting one-shot by a crit-charging Chaos Bringer, except with GameGuard's logo where the demon centaur should be.

No, but seriously, I have had the exact same problem for months. But so is life.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Evertything works supergreat for me, connected instantly. Vast spaces like beach looks awesome now. The codes also don't obscure my field of view anymore. The coder did a great job.
    I have but a one small sugestion. Can the app made that it could hide somewhere in system tray, rather that sitting in the taskbar, getting in the way of my alt+tabbing around? maybe even start minimized? It would be supergreat. Like you can launch it once and forget about it existing for a while.

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    disable the permission to run (adjust the settings so it never shows up asking for permission)
    This cannot be done per-application, it's a global setting. Disabling one of Windows 7's main security features, requiring human input to permit programs to have elevated privileges, is not an acceptable solution.

Edit: Found a way around that with a Microsoft Application compatibility administration tool ... and it still won't hook PSO2 even after it's been launched. It just no longer detects the game process ~95+% of the time. I've gotten it to hook once out of dozens of launches.

Is there any information which might help look into why this is?
    Last edited by IceBurner; Oct 16, 2015 at 03:33 AM.

I'm just sitting here spamming restarts trying to get it to hook. It won't.
    Tried everything. Nothing works.

HardLight, thank you so much. Been using the mod for the past month or so and have been enjoying it, and the new option to disable the E-code visuals is amazing.

Yes, this is the best tool ever. Always very much appreciated.
    At the same time, I feel sad that people have to make tools to fix basic issues plaguing the game for years.

I tried running 8 windows of AMT and none of them hooked.

Edit: Ohhhh! Finally got it to hook once! Probably took like 50 tries.
    All 8 windows hooked at once, so I guess it's not necessary to open more than one at a time.

Except now it says:
    Applying patches...
    Patches applied.
    Waiting for response...

Probably because I opened too many windows at once. Damn.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM.