Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

it's opensource already
    Last edited by seilent; Sep 12, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

wait what? Then how can people help contribute and give out updates then..? I don't remember seeing anything on the main post.

Quote Originally Posted by Saika Darkmoon View Post
    wait what? Then how can people help contribute and give out updates then..? I don't remember seeing anything on the main post.
    The source code is in the first post...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yeah I tried to build it with VS2015 Enterprise and still giving Patch Errors.

Even did a fresh PSO2 install for the memory log.

Anyone else wanna give it a shot?

There are some values that need manual searching. HardLight620 hasn't released proper instructions on how to do it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    There are some values that need manual searching. HardLight620 hasn't released proper instructions on how to do it yet.
    Oh.... thats probably why ;;

Heads up btw, seems like Hardlight updated it for us =v=b

Thanks master!

Sometimes this doesn't connect for me ("failed to patch"), but other times it does connect (so it is up to date and working). It just seems to be random. Any idea why this happens, and how I can fix it? I always start it before PSO2, and run it as admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Sometimes this doesn't connect for me ("failed to patch"), but other times it does connect (so it is up to date and working). It just seems to be random. Any idea why this happens, and how I can fix it? I always start it before PSO2, and run it as admin.
    Its pretyy normal for the tool afaik. Probably GG is to blame

Thanks. I noticed another issue... I tried tweaking the camera distance earlier today. It works as expected, BUT when increasing the camera distance, using a controller's analog stick to turn the camera is incredibly slow. Turning the camera with the mouse works just fine, but it's dead slow with a controller which makes it unusable. Would there be any way to scale the camera's turn speed by an amount based on how much the camera distance has changed? Like, if you double the camera distance, double the camera turn speed?

New version's up. I hope that automatic updater working alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Thanks. I noticed another issue... I tried tweaking the camera distance earlier today. It works as expected, BUT when increasing the camera distance, using a controller's analog stick to turn the camera is incredibly slow. Turning the camera with the mouse works just fine, but it's dead slow with a controller which makes it unusable. Would there be any way to scale the camera's turn speed by an amount based on how much the camera distance has changed? Like, if you double the camera distance, double the camera turn speed?
    Thanks for the feedback. This is indeed a bug. It was actually necessary to apply a similar type of compensation for the mouse controls when I first made this mod. I didn't think to check whether the gamepad was using a separate scaling factor.

Unfortunately I do not have a PC compatible gamepad on me at this moment, so I will not be able to supply a fix for you right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, could you tell me if the bug occurs in regular camera mode, third person shooter camera mode, or both?