Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Photon boosters are only from Cmode right? I need like 60 of them for a rainbow set of Red Dual Blades.
    I dunno if getting the extra boosters is worth 2% more damage than lvl1. You can probably get away with that for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I dunno if getting the extra boosters is worth 2% more damage than lvl1. You can probably get away with that for a while.
    Probably not, lol. I'll probably just get the first 15 boosters since Cmode looks very very difficult. With how complex the guides are, I really have no idea still on how to do it. I wasn't planning on ever doing Cmode but I really need to up my dps (did Magatsu for first time with an MPA on SH, failed miserably lol). I'm currently using crafted lextears right now. Since I'm a Freemium player, SangeYasha is virtually out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Probably not, lol. I'll probably just get the first 15 boosters since Cmode looks very very difficult. With how complex the guides are, I really have no idea still on how to do it. I wasn't planning on ever doing Cmode but I really need to up my dps (did Magatsu for first time with an MPA on SH, failed miserably lol). I'm currently using crafted lextears right now. Since I'm a Freemium player, SangeYasha is virtually out of the picture.
    Cmode is easy as hell, even without much knowledge. Just follow some people and kill things. Use the chat translator if you must so you can figure out which direction needs people. If you use the item translator as well, it helps a lot. Just pick whatever weapons you want and skills/PAs that compliment them and follow the group.

It's boost week afaik for cmode this week so run it right now and you can get points quick. I believe this week is for CM1 and not CM2. I'm not sure how much but I am assuming at least 100%. If so, then you can easily get 6-9 boosters per run (they cost about 3500 each iirc. If you get to M10 on CM1, you can get anywhere between 10,000 to 15,000 points. x2 and you got 20-30k)

Challenge Quest Boost Schedules

Mission: Start (Sept 2nd ~ Sept 8th @ 23:59)
    Mission: Decision (Sep 9th ~ Sept 9th @ 23:59)
    Last edited by Eternal255; Sep 2, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Cmode is easy as hell. It's boost week afaik for cmode this week so run it right now and you can get points quick. I believe this week is for CM1 and not CM2. I'm not sure how much but I am assuming at least 100%. If so, then you can easily get 6-9 boosters per run (they cost about 3500 each iirc. If you get to M10 on CM1, you can get anywhere between 10,000 to 15,000 points. x2 and you got 20-30k)

Challenge Quest Boost Schedules

Mission: Start (Sept 2nd ~ Sept 8th @ 23:59)
    Mission: Decision (Sep 9th ~ Sept 9th @ 23:59)
    Boost this week is only 50%, not 100% like before.

It's about roughly 20k miles for a fully completed M10 run atm.
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Sep 2, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Hmm, I did some math.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?lmb0Q
    That's BoHu with
    1) Ares DB at empty PB
    2) full PB
    3) red db with leftover hu points going into s-atk up
    3) red db with maxed Fury Critical and only a few points into s-atk up

Using Heavenly Kite without PBF.
    Red DB at pot 1 and craft mastery added to potential value.

And unless I am mistaken this means using a red db rainbow with elemental stance + crit and crit field is actually 3.4% stronger than using Ares DB at empty PB with Break Stance + Break SD.
    And only 0.3% weaker than Ares DB at full PB.
    I even gave the red dbs less affixes cause I'm not gonna make the same effort as for a 13*

Holy Moly it's time to get craftin'!

I feel like a better comparison would be red db fi/bo against ares bo/hu.

Crafted a red knuckle at potent one +10 to extension 6 today and loving the damage of them so far as Fi/Bo in SH quests even though they aren't affixed yet or fully extended lol

Heartless impact crits up to 15-20k so far for alot of mobs in SH quests. Highest crit was a 49k Meteor fist in SH Ocean of Death EQ on a cyclops mob. I wanna make a rainbow red knuckle set already lol
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Sep 6, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

I wouldn't recommend rod wand or talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshun View Post
    Hmm, I did some math.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?lmb0Q
    That's BoHu with
    1) Ares DB at empty PB
    2) full PB
    3) red db with leftover hu points going into s-atk up
    3) red db with maxed Fury Critical and only a few points into s-atk up

Using Heavenly Kite without PBF.
    Red DB at pot 1 and craft mastery added to potential value.

And unless I am mistaken this means using a red db rainbow with elemental stance + crit and crit field is actually 3.4% stronger than using Ares DB at empty PB with Break Stance + Break SD.
    And only 0.3% weaker than Ares DB at full PB.
    I even gave the red dbs less affixes cause I'm not gonna make the same effort as for a 13*

Holy Moly it's time to get craftin'!
    There's actually a Craft Mastery button at the bottom under skills. Craft Mastery isn't a multiplier so Reds are good but not THAT good.

With Fi/Bo Reds will pull ahead but more because of Fi than Reds imo.