Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just my opinion, but I feel that Techer/Hunter is good support.
    Techer main support Techs, Zondeel to suck enemies up, Zanverse to boost multi damage, etc.
    Only weakness is bosses.

Bouncer is also pretty decent, with the Critical/Elemental PP Restorate Field skills, as well as Tech support access. But then you won't get the Techer main-only skills.

These days as Fo/Te, I don't feel putting too many points into shifta and deband boost is worth it.

There are SO many techers, enough that important emergency almost never go without a good buffer. For solo, there are MANY available random player partner AI that you can party with which all got these nice buffs.

Then there is Shifta advance being not that effective anyway. Since it only calculate yor base atk and doesn't consider your weapon, so only a few points is needed. Shifta strike is where it is at, but that's techer main only.

Chatted with a friend for a bit and they recommended this Te/Fo build over the Fo/Te one I listed. I think it's likely to be a more suitable match for what was requested. Te/Fo is considerably different from Fo/Te due to the different main class skills and the SP options that opens up for.

You can ditch Rare Mastery Techer/Deband Cut/Reverse Bonus in favor of maxed PP Convert or 1 SP in Dark Mastery 2, for example. Or mess around with it in general if you'd like, of course.