Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I am in depending on time and such i suppose, is this going to be like a gathering on the 20th or meet and record for channel and progressively have votes or something?

Character Rayen Cross
    ID: brayen

Meh, i have male character so i'm not gonna participate
    Last edited by Kiboune; Sep 12, 2015 at 05:53 AM.

Yes, however I may extend the deadline for the contest dat+ recording + judging for winners, for now, the tentative date is the 20th~

Something I'm not clear on with this, what are the logistics of how this is going to work?

Is it going to be a "live" contest where everything is done on the scheduled date? If it is "live," where is it going to take place?
    (Mostly asking this because of the possibility of trolls trying to ruin things [reference the Ichi wedding], in which case the safest thing to do would be to have it in your team room, but that limits it to only 100 people being able to be in there at once, though having it livestreamed as well could help with that restriction and should be relatively easy to do through YouTube.)
    Will this just be a single, general division, or will you have separate divisions (ie. Male and Female divisions, CAST and Fleshie divisions, etc.)?
    (Primarily asking because past fashion contests have shown that there will be a skew toward female characters, leaving most male characters with little chance of winning the big prize. Obviously, this would be dependent on the number of participants.)
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 7, 2015 at 01:30 PM.

Yes, we are going to do it in our team room
    As for divisions, i was thinking just a general entry, as alot of players tend to use female chars? I think if we seperated the poor males, there would be an instant winner x3 (at least for male side lol)
    And Also, it's gonna to be somehting we do live , yes maybe taking 30 minutes tops, depending on number of those that attend.
    There's also the matter of the impartial judge(s) , that is to say, ppl that may Judge, that aren't from my team~ to make sure it's fair and balanced

This looks fun. I wanna join if I remember to!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Pso2 Pixie Stix View Post
    Yes, we are going to do it in our team room
    As for divisions, i was thinking just a general entry, as alot of players tend to use female chars? I think if we seperated the poor males, there would be an instant winner x3 (at least for male side lol)
    And Also, it's gonna to be somehting we do live , yes maybe taking 30 minutes tops, depending on number of those that attend.
    There's also the matter of the impartial judge(s) , that is to say, ppl that may Judge, that aren't from my team~ to make sure it's fair and balanced
    Yeah, that's mostly why I was asking. In an ideal world, it could be a four sub-division thing that then converges into the finals to give males a chance (ie. starting with Female Fleshie, Female CAST, Male Fleshie, and Male CAST divisions, then the top three from each of those go into Round Two with General Female and General Male divisions, then the top three from those two divisions go to the Finals); unfortunately, with the make-up of the character demographics, it just doesn't seem plausible.
    That said, if I weren't interested in participating, I would love to judge, but the spirit of competition burns in me.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 7, 2015 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That said, if I weren't interested in participating, I would love to judge, but the spirit of competition burns in me.
    This. I want to judge since it's easier for my schedule to follow since I don't really need to do prep work/research/practice for the fashion show but at the same time I wanna enter badly, lol.

I also got a question: contest rules state that you are allowed to switch characters right? What if my characters are of different genders?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.