Default PSO2esTweaker question

the patch status still shows as not compatible when i open the tweaker

i was thinking it might be due to me not having install the latest version of the google play store

if that's the case does someone know where i can update it(the google play store for bluestacks) ?

If the patch isn't compatible, it's just that: not compatible with latest version of pso2es.

And iirc, google store updates with an android system update, maybe you should check for a new firmware on bluestacks?

Quote Originally Posted by blood13666 View Post
    the patch status still shows as not compatible when i open the tweaker

i was thinking it might be due to me not having install the latest version of the google play store

if that's the case does someone know where i can update it(the google play store for bluestacks) ?
    I haven't updated the eng patch this week, and considering its monday i wont do it till next update.

Naoya: i don't think another firmware will do it if i'am getting a message from
    PSO2es saying-----> $/%/*$*/?$/"$&IOGoogle Play¬£²¬£³³¼¤@£¦²¼¼¬OK¼¢³³£¬²¢³½½¤¦£¤Google Play¼²¢¬³¦¬½¬½¬¢¬¦¾.²¤¬£²³¦¤£

the non-sense representing the Japanese characters......cannot do a copy paste of the message i get when i launch the tweaker....i get to the title screen......i click the "touch Screen" button....then i get connecting...then the message i wrote above appear...the Japanese characters along these 3 words in the middle of the Japanese characters "Google Play", "OK", "Google Play"

just wondering if Google Play gets update when i patch up the tweaker(assuming its required to launch PSO2es) or if there is a way to update it outside of the tweaker patching(still assuming it required to update Google Play store)......the program is install on bluestack but i don't understand the Japanese message beside that its something bout Google Play

just that in short i'am seeking to launch PSO2es using the tweaker to load up some Ark Cash into my account.....and not being very familiar to bluestacks i prefer avoid attempting something that could screw me over...i have like no idea witch sites are official to update anything

as for android system update i have no clue what that is

sorry if my first post was misleading >_<....so pretty much b4 1.15.1 drop with the last maintenance i was able to launch PSO2es with the tweaker and it sent me to some tutorial to whack mobs then finaly the buttons screen asking me what i want to do....now it just stop after click the "touch screen" button simply to get a message about Google Play...i'am just unsure if the patch has something to do with it or not and if not i just need guidance to get it to launch

i haven't click the update button for the patch as it says not compatible....no worry bout that part

I'm assuming that message about "Google Play" is actually the game telling you that there's a new version of PSO2es available from the Google Play store and that you have to update in order to continue.

I could be wrong, though.

I didn't get half of it but:

Direct apk for 1.15.1

http://pso2es.10nub.es/PSO2es_1.15.1.apk

Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    I'm assuming that message about "Google Play" is actually the game telling you that there's a new version of PSO2es available from the Google Play store and that you have to update in order to continue.

I could be wrong, though.
    It's that, but thats odd, the tweaker has 1.15.1
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Sep 7, 2015 at 04:27 PM.

thx Rupi for the link...downloading it fixed the issue......homewer i,am not sure where to get those upates when they're up if u could direct me for next time

Edit: i mean the way ppl usually use to update...that would be better than come everytime on the forum for assist...that said i'am quite happy that PSO2es is running now....i appreciate the help a lot
    Last edited by blood13666; Sep 7, 2015 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blood13666 View Post
    thx Rupi for the link...downloading it fixed the issue......homewer i,am not sure where to get those upates when they're up if u could direct me for next time

Edit: i mean the way ppl usually use to update...that would be better than come everytime on the forum for assist...that said i'am quite happy that PSO2es is running now....i appreciate the help a lot
    Normally, when there is an update, you can install the latest version by hitting Update Game/Reinstall Game in the Tweaker.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 7, 2015 at 05:19 PM.

Aside from that, the link is usually in bumped, tho you can also usually grab it from this. It's basically the file that the tweaker uses.

http://pso2es.10nub.es/tweaker.json