Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's the point in ARKS Road?

Is there any real reason to do them? Cause it just seems rather tedious if you ask me. If there's no true reason to do them, could someone tell me how to turn off the waypoint thing in the lobby, if there is a way?

You can get a few useful items, and it helps familiarize new players with different aspects of the game. Obviously, this is more beneficial to native Japanese players since they can actually read and understand everything that it is telling them to do. (At one point it was translated, but I believe game file changes have since caused it to no longer be)
    To turn off the waypoint, under Basic Settings, go to Navigation Icon Display.
    Spoiler!

I'm just going to stop bothering to tell people to use the Quick Questions Thread... *sigh*

Eh. A bunch of exp tickets, a 250% rare boost or a +2 grind reduction; its up to you if its worth all the work.

Yeah, I kind of did the same a good while back.

Actually it is translated, so I know what it wants me to do. But okay. I don't think it's really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriHanamura View Post
    Actually it is translated, so I know what it wants me to do. But okay. I don't think it's really worth it.
    You don't think it's worth learning about the game's features and mechanics--which many people complain is too complicated to learn about--with a method that guides you through the basics of it all in a way that's easy to understand.

Okay.

For freebies,that and to help newbies. But majority of the tasks are already things you do normally in the game anyways lol
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Its like what they said...

Arks Road is optional, you're not really required to do it unless a new comer to the Phantasy Star Online series comes and play the game.

Benefits?:
    1. Objective Rewards
    2. New Comers getting familiar with the game's mechanics.
    3. Achievement Rewards

So is it not worth it? Depends on the player. If you are aiming for the 500+ Title Achievements then I say don't neglect the Arks Road.
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

Free cat tail if you do the quiz at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm just going to stop bothering to tell people to use the Quick Questions Thread...
    I said over a year ago and I'll say it again, a one stop topic for questions is a bad idea. A forum is suppose to have posts, that's the entire idea behind the concept. What's worst, it makes people who are looking to search to see if their question have been posted in the past practically impossible.

Doing a search for keywords in a post and getting good results is hard enough, imagine in a never ending topic. If we could search by topic title, it would help, but we can't because we have no topic titles. How many times do you think the same questions were asked in the Quick Question Topic? If you want to make an FAQ, make an FAQ cause the Quick Question Topic sure is not one.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

They call it a beginner's guide for a reason...
    Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?