Threaded View

Exclamation Since trying to update after last patch...

I have been using the tweaker since I started playing again several months ago and haven't really had any problems up until this last patch (aside from the patch a few weeks ago where SEGAC broke the English patch). I can install the English patch fine but when i try to update/install either the large files or story patch my antivirus kills the pso2-transam.exe so it just stops without updating/installing. Are the files fine and should I just set them as an exception for my antivirus or is there some kind of problem here that's setting off my antivirus program? I have Norton for my antivirus program and this is the very first time its ever done anything to interfere with PSO2. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

The only real problem I've noticed because of this is it totally messes up any Nyau spawns and he just sits there as a still frame if I'm the first person to engage him. No one can interact with him, he doesn't move or throw his weapon and it pretty much screws up an MPA. If someone else spawns him he just kinda teleports around a little bit as a still frame and I can't even see him throw his weapon or attack it. Not really sure if there are any other problems being caused yet but if I notice anything else I'll add it to this post.
    Last edited by Apollo996; Sep 10, 2015 at 11:27 PM.