Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Fix skeleton models plz, it hurts looking at fingers that doesn't even clutch.

I'd like the environments to look nicer, but then we can't even interact with them much anyway.

AFAIK SEGA said PSO2 in general got a higher budget. It's the same damn game, so it'd be pretty stupid to only apply new assets to one version when others are as capable.
    I don't think many people are going to buy a PS4 just to make PSO2 look a little nicer.

I'm all for a PSO2 graphics upgrade.

Buuuut if it isn't coming, I'm not going to get annoyed about it either. The game could do with a graphics upgrade but it doesn't look terrible to the point where it really needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Fix skeleton models plz, it hurts looking at fingers that doesn't even clutch.
    At this point, that's pretty unlikely sadly. Each outfit would have to have it done and there are likely way too many now for them to care to go through and do that.

For some reason the extra resources to make fingers move like a mit were just too much in their opinions for the performance load bracket they went for. Don't remember exactly which interview that was, but they talked about it early on.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I swear I'm the only creature on this planet that plays games that don't give a damn about graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I don't think many people are going to buy a PS4 just to make PSO2 look a little nicer.
    Unfortunately what we think doesn't always mesh with what company people do.

Also it's prolly not intended just to sell PS4's more of they are aiming for the userbase that does have one, and might take interest in this game.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

With consoles being a unified architecture they can focus on graphs and it will all look the same. With so many different Pc configs they can not put the same effort and get the same results at the end. This has always been a advantage of consoles over PCs
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The thing here is they keep making it sound like nicer graphics are only possible because of the PS4's capabilities.

Of course, they could just be lying or exaggerating, or it's badly-worded.
    Not the first time that's happened.
    Gaming consoles are nothing more than specialized PCs. The only things that ever separate them is unique hardware like controllers.

Given that controllers have absolutely nothing to do with graphics, saying that only the PS4 can handle the new graphics would be an outright lie on SEGA's part.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Gaming consoles are nothing more than specialized PCs. The only things that ever separate them is unique hardware like controllers.

Given that controllers have absolutely nothing to do with graphics, saying that only the PS4 can handle the new graphics would be an outright lie on SEGA's part.
    I think that's Taiga's point.