Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

The level requirements taper down after 6. You'll be fine for the most part if you keep up with quests and affinity missions. I would say try to max out a couple of class branches just so you can equip whichever weapon types from any other class to make the best of some situations.

If you haven't yet, some arms manufacturers are acquired through both normal and affinity missions. It'll at least open up some choices of stats with either defense or evasion.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Does anyone know of a "build" guide? or optimal art/sill combos? I am now sure I suck at playing this, ever since I got a Skell I've been depending on it to solve many situations, some of them I can't even imagine they are doable without a skell, and now I'm stuck in a cave (no Skell) with enemies my level (50) that seem impossible. Fact is, I'm extremely lazy to care to read the description of hundreds of arts and skills, the game is so time consuming in many other areas and I'd like to have that part made easy... I don't think my stats can be much better at lvl cap (60), so the problem is on my side.

I provably need to pay more attention to Overdrive mode... and provably equip myself with gear that boosts TP instead of HP. My classes atm, but I've only played with sniper weapons, and only spent Battle Points on its arts.

The most overpowered I've seen and tried is a mix of Duelist's longsword arts and Full Metal Jaguar's dual gun arts.

It relies mostly on the evasion aspect of dual guns with arts like Ghost Walker to make you untouchable combined with longswords Offensive Stance.

You'll want some augments as well or grind for certain weapon augments like TP gain with arts.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Any more details on the arts, skills that favour them, and order of bufs/combos to maximize this?

It's generally nuke everything while overdrive is active. You'll want to have high TP and potential boost augments. Potential is the damage you put out while using arts that use TP.

The general nuke eveything arts are Ghost Walker, Primer, Offensive Stance and Blossom Dance. Both Offensive Stance and Blossom Dance require 1000 TP each. Blossom Dance is obtained after clearing Nagi's affinity missions.

What I generally do is start with Ghost Walker, Overdrive, Offensive Stance, Tornado Blade, True Stream Edge, Zero Zero and repeat. My damage isn't too high as I'm trying to farm for things like Potential Boost XX. The idea is to keep your TP up while dishing out as much damage as possible.

I can survive encounters of up to level 80 solo, but the really massive creatures I don't stand a chance against.

Edit: This is an example of what you can do if you invest a lot of time into the game or farming battle tickets for some of the crazy damage augments.
    https://youtu.be/hO29jyYpxOU
    Last edited by blace; Dec 29, 2015 at 06:20 PM.

I went with the Screamer sniper build to keep things asleep whike I nuke them down. One thing I like about it is that it's pretty effective against multihitting superbosses who could chew through Ghostwalker's six auto evade procs pretty fast.

This was when I farmed enough for two Ranged Attack Up XX.
    Spoiler!

Its not without weaknesses though. It requires Soft Touch affixes, overdrive count ups, and TONS of debuff resist down against higher level superbosses. It is a solo only build unless your entire party has Soft Touch which is not going to happen without major farming and in multiplayer play. It's also ineffective against things completely immune to Screamer.

My skill setup depends on how much health a superboss has.

For when I can kill a superboss in one or two Slayonet/Afterburner rotations with a preprepared 100 count purple Overdrive: Beauty Sleep/Unpleasant Dream/Core Crusher/Combo Gunner/Ether Boost

For general play or if the superboss requires multiple rotations to down, replace Ether Boost with Secondary Accelerator.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's generally nuke everything while overdrive is active. You'll want to have high TP and potential boost augments. Potential is the damage you put out while using arts that use TP.

The general nuke eveything arts are Ghost Walker, Primer, Offensive Stance and Blossom Dance. Both Offensive Stance and Blossom Dance require 1000 TP each. Blossom Dance is obtained after clearing Nagi's affinity missions.

What I generally do is start with Ghost Walker, Overdrive, Offensive Stance, Tornado Blade, True Stream Edge, Zero Zero and repeat. My damage isn't too high as I'm trying to farm for things like Potential Boost XX. The idea is to keep your TP up while dishing out as much damage as possible.

I can survive encounters of up to level 80 solo, but the really massive creatures I don't stand a chance against.

Edit: This is an example of what you can do if you invest a lot of time into the game or farming battle tickets for some of the crazy damage augments.
    https://youtu.be/hO29jyYpxOU
    Ok done, spent all my current Battle points on those arts, about equipment, went grenada on armour and upgraded max TP, once I reach lvl 55 I will watch this in more detail and add extra slots.

What are the passive skills I should use? I've only upgraded Aura Boost, Hellbound and TP Overdrive, I was thinking on upgrading elemental boosts in the future... once I have Battle Points again.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    I went with the Screamer sniper build to keep things asleep whike I nuke them down. One thing I like about it is that it's pretty effective against multihitting superbosses who could chew through Ghostwalker's six auto evade procs pretty fast.
    Since I got Astral Crusader maxed and some sniper arts leveled, I wouldn't mind trying this in the future.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Just did chapter 5 last night and I'm still a bit blown back by what happened after the boss fight. I totally did not see that coming at all and I just love the plottwist like feel that I get from it. I was quite amazed by what I saw ;;

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I love this game but I still think the original Xenoblade Chronicles is much much better. That game is one of the greatest RPGs of all time.

Daily Reminder: Put Tatsu in the trash