Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 33.75%
  • No

25 31.25%
  • Maybe

14 17.50%
  • No, I'd die before I'd do an EQ there!

14 17.50%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    So they'd always be on the appropriate block for their skill level when EQs pop up.
    wow
    o
    w

Shots fired

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    I don't think that choosing B1 is such a matter, ship 2 is known as gaijin ship already
    It's just for the best, making a block as quarantine containment rather than having them spread all over the ship.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 4, 2015 at 10:28 PM.

So they'd always be on the appropriate block for their skill level when EQs pop up.
    Hoho! I definitely lol on that one.

give this man a medal

Tonights Kuron EQ supports this well....and every Magatsu

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I wonder if ship 9 JP players realize I'm English yet. I just do pug EQs and say nothing. Well I have occasionally said something but its usually directed at very loud mouth english players that would rather spam chat with autowords or other nonsense than actually play. Even a ghost town like ship 9 still has some people like that.

Minus the part that my guild message is in English also. Though I'll take in anyone as long as they can be mature when it is needed.
    I'm really looking forward to the day where I can actually advance my Japanese enough to be nearly indistinguishable, save for my characters' names being written in English.

Darned kanji, though. Argh.

Give me money first and then I'll give you an answer. =0
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Eeeeh, paying someone for an answer sounds like a pain lol. Tell you what, I have a box of imaginary cheezits and you can have 1 cracker from it. Good deal no?

Back on topic, so basically when a problem exists, its better to move along and ignore it rather than fixing it, or is it because it's a game that us, individuals lack control over that the former action is more reasonable?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

You can't fix stupid, bro. Internet Jerkwads even less.

people just upvoting that they would so they can go back home to that wasteland at this point